Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Runescape Update

I feel like typing a bit tonight in my worry-free state that will only last a few hours, this being true because I have have three to four tests Thursday and a paper to write for English due Friday, plus I need to get shots in my scarred birthmark Thursday after-school. But anyway, I felt like having a little Runescape update of myself on here, just for the good ol' heck of it.

The night before the semi, last Friday, I was playing Runescape killing moss giants for their big bones on the small island off the coast from the west of Brimhaven when I became a bit bored, so I thouht I'd go onto the f2p world into the wilderness to fight some people. I got there, weilded my rune longsword, and ran around he wilderness boundaries a bit, going from Edgeville to Varrock only going to level six as the farthest in. I tried killing a few people, such as a level 71 would was hitting 17's on me, and when I ran away he was running after me calling me a "noob". Yep, that word I hate to hell. I wish "noob" was censored, I seriously do. Anyway, I learned after fighting that level 71 who was using a rune scimmy that my rune longsword most likely isn't too powerful, so I bought a rune scimmy from somebody for 26k and went back into the wilderness, with my lobsters and strength potions. I attacked this level 75 when the worst possible thing could happen -- SwiftSwitch had an error and had to be closed. This has happened to me in the past a lot but not in a life-threatening situation like that. So I waited there trying to open SwiftSwitch back up, log into a world, and type in my name and password, but it said I was already logged in and had to wait sixty seconds. I thought, "Oh great. I'm going to wind up in Lumbridge now with only one item and I'm going to go hide in the corner and cry." Even though I have 1.1 million gp, I'm still going to flip out over spelt milk. So then it finally said that I could log i shortly, with shortly meaning 38 seconds. So here I am, sitting there, waiting for the countdown to hit zero so that my heart would stop throbbing and I'd see what the oucome of all of this would be. Finally it logged me in. There I was. Standing there, on a grassy surface, with other people around me, talking and saying "noob" this and "noob" that. Was I in Lumbridge? No, I was in the wilderness, about level two or three, with 22 health left and actually there was maybe four or five low-levels around me off in the corner. I was so happy that I was alive that I quickly ate some lobsters, ran to the bank, and turned the game off, clutching my heart at the same time due to it's rapid beating hurting my chest.

Today I was just playing for a bit. I got out of the Edgeville area, but first I have to tell you this: I was just standing there with a skull over my head, fooling around in my bank deposit box trying to figure oit what to deposit or withdraw, when this guy with the most inviting name in all of the lands (sarcastic) PMed me asking if I'd like to buy dragon platelegs for 500k and a whip for 700k, and to hurry up because he was leaving Runescape. At this, I thought, "It's a scam!" But after getting out some teleporting runes and getting everything organized, I thought I'd play along. He wouldn't let me see the items unless I had the money in the trade window already and he told me he was by the "church place by Edgeville". He meant the monestry. I thought I'd go the short way there, through level two wilderness, when I saw a green marker on the map in around level three wilderness which meant the guy was there. I ran out of the wilderness and stopped to conclude everything together. He was going to either A) Kill me and get my armour, items, and the money or B) Trade with me so while the trade screen was up, one of his friends could come along and attack me. I was gulliable however and never took any money out or even tried to get the items. If something sounds too good to be true, then it is.

Anyway I was about to teleport to Falador when this one guy (around 80 something) ran up to me and said that some guy around level sixty was about to die and that he was rich and was going to lose a purple party hat. Yet another attempt for somebody to get me into the wilderness. And maybe this guy was trying to get me to the other guy who offered the very low prices for the good items. Who knows?

Anyway, I then went to the Talvery Dungeon, and was already pretty deep in there when I remembered that I forgot to bring my Dusty Key (I wanted to train on baby blue dragons for their bones) so I had to go to the Jailer near the Black (or is it dark?) Knights area and go through that whole, short process to get the key. I got it, when past the lesser demons, opened the door, fought some dragons, it was busy there, changed server, almost nobody there, got some good prayer exp, etc. It's pretty cozy there and it's interesting watching the higher-levels maging and ranging the blue dragons while killing its babies. I'll be doing that to get a dragon bone for the Watchtower Quest whenever I choose to do that. I need to get 43 prayer first and do Heroes' Quest. Wait, before the quest I need to get my herblore to 25, which it's almost there. My stats are horrible compared to Craig's though, in which he has 20+ in every skill and about 40+ in a lot of skills, maybe even 50+ in a lot of them. I think farming is the one that kills his good levels, but it's about only one above or below my level.

Craig was over today and I had him play Runescape while I was doing my large amount of homework so that I wouldn't be distracted (even though I still was) and I watched him do a level two clue scroll, in which he got guthix page three in it. He later sold it for 100k. Clue scrolls look like fun, but I want to at least be able to teleport to Ardounage before doing one.

I'm going to leave you now with this entry as the way it is. I need to get to bed early, which for me is about 11:20. So nevertheless in all your horrible pains that you go through in life, have a good one.

No comments: