Monday, April 24, 2006

Buddy Foote's Book Of Quotes

I realized that someday I may write a book of my own quotes because I do have a few quotes that could actually be quoted. Just in my conversation with Caitlin in Google Talk today contains a good bit of quotes. Here's just a small sample.


"How do you take the BRICK test was?"
"What randomess did you write down?"
"Because he was trying to marry his cousin, sell saw dust balls, run around the world, fly in a unsafe 'bird'"
"And the part I don't like, we spend five hours on the homework and take five minutes going over it in class."
"Genius!"
"I'll leave it blank, go to school tomorrow, and tie Spencer up and force her to tell me the answer or -insert Spencer's most valuable posseion- will brake"
"Well...Marcos doesn't eat humans..."
"I can't type with a pencil."
"And you beat me yesterday!"
"It's coming to me but then it runs away."
"And some of that pepperchinny"
"HAHA! I said "Bobby Runs Blindly""
"I took three showers, read the whole Harry Potter series, ran fourty miles, and brushed my teeth before you came back."
"Cannibal manners!? I don't like you Spencer!"
"I broke my computer desk."
"12 more days and then we're Spenceless."
"Did Bowden do it?"
"And I make Chinese boggie monser noises on a regular basis."
"Honest to God, I need to write my book of quotes."
"This city will be chocolate at the end of the day!"
"NOT AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY!"
"Five...5!? FIVE CHARACTER TRAITS!?"
"He's crazy because he sold sawdust balls and played an instrument with his parrot to try to win over his own cousin in marriage."
"He's dead."
"I'm a scary person."
"That's because I'm on my desktop and need to fall on my floor to do my homework."
"Brownie beat me after I said "sorry" about fifty times to him last year."
"You could have an army tell him the right answer and he'd still ask around for it."
"Do you have a ball?"
"And ask if he ate three cheeseburgers."
"And tell him I gave him a virus that'll cause his computer to explode the fourth time he turns it on starting from June 19th, 2043."
"He puts his feet on the steering wheel when his father drives."
"And screams out the window to thugs in downtown Wilkes-Barre, "GO LAKELAND!""
"What is ruso?"
"I prefer beer...haha!"
"I'm always amazed when you say something like "haha :) " and then this big paragraph pops up .01 seconds later."
"I need to get the umbrella."
"When you flood, it's mostly funny. And you spit water when you laugh. So when it's flooding, you're flooding with the water you spit out."
"Raisins."
"Movie tapes taste like butter schotch tape."
"MSPaint is Bill Gate's evil plan for world domination."
"MY FATHER BOUGHT A BOTTLE OF CRYSTAL CLUB SPARKLING ORANGLE SODA: NATURALLY AND ARTIFICALLY FLAVORED!"
"I hope it doesn't explode on me..."
"Look at Gene!" "Where's Gene? He's all over the place! Let's find Gene! Easter egg hunt! Woot!!"
"Chris Hesser's voice keeps on repeting on my computer."
"Phantom of the What?"
"I'm hung up on you!!!!"
"I want to show off my dance moves."

Okay, maybe not specialy made quotes that were never seen before but nevertheless little parts of the conversation. I'm trying to convert my .mov's to .avi but that's not working out too well. That's all I have. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha that was wonderfuLL [: