Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hidden School Cam: Going Home

I intend to have some sort of thing going on here where I take my digital camera to school and film people without them knowing that my camera is even on, in which I do not look through the camera at all. I may just have it sitting on a desk, carry it in my hand to make it look like I don't have a case for it, etc. I just hope I don't get caught though, because I can actually get into a bit of trouble for doing this...at least that's what Craig said.

I made this video yesterday (I planned to upload it last night which I actually did, but YouTube had to approve of it first and it was around midnight so I saved it for today). It's just leaving my school, nothing too exciting. Actually none of these will be too exciting, but at least you'll get a taste of my school, Lakeland, and a better insight on school-related topics that I may talk about, or that Caitlin may talk about. The quality isn't too good...I changed the movie from 256 MB to 10 MB so what can you expect. I plan to format the quality from 30 to 60 MB from now on. Without anymore 'annoying' text, here is your 'annoying' video:




Also, I uploaded some random pictures right now just to share. I realized that while I was away in my time of absence, I never wished anybody a happy Easter, so nevertheless here's some dyed Easter eggs:



Like I have stated, I have only taken one picture with my camera during the time of the semi, and it was a poor quality picture of the inside of the limo with no flash on:



Also, I love Crystal Club Sparkling Orange Soda: Artifically and Naturally Flavored:



I love it so much that I'm the mascot:



Have a good one.

No comments: