Sunday, April 09, 2006

Be Our Guest

Well, after a hard day of playing Runescape all day, I'm tired. Yes, big surprise. Buddy Foote gets tired. So I'm going to bring you the shortest blog entry on this site ever with only a clip that I shot of "The Beauty and the Beast" play at my school about two weeks ago. I've also started to make 'stupid' Runescape movies so expect those too from now on.

So...here's your movie:

Oh, and for some reason the audio is REALLY off from the visuals. I uploaded it twice and it's still that way yet the movie is fine elsewhere on my computer. So therefore you aren't getting the full experience. Good day.



EDIT right after posting: After watching that clip, I have to say that I'm going to try and keep on uploading the file and see if I can actually get a good copy. I mean the audio and visuals are about five or more seconds apart in which the visuals go faster. Same thing also happened in the movie of my nephew playing Super Mario World so I do not know. Good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey steve (: unfortunately we haven't been able to chat online at all since everything and tomorrow it's back to school already! i am hoping you'll see this though..anyways i waited online google talk for you tonight so were even ;) j/k actually i do that a lot but nobody needs to know .. -shrugs-

i wanted to leave you a msg or comment or something and was too lazy to send a real e-mail so hope this is okay *

i wanted to say i hope you had a great easter & stuff (: i had a lot of fun fishing saturday and can only hope you did too! can't wait to talk at school! ..? ;) if you wanna! lol i will *try* keeping this short..hah kinda impossible now ~*~ well, bye!