Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hidden School Came: Advanced English I With Spencer

Yesterday I made the going home video, and today I created the English classroom video with our 'wonderful' student teacher, Ms. Spencer, being the star actress. Yes, Spencer is the short woman standing in the front of the room doing all of the strange hand gestures and saying a word every fourty seconds. Boring? Yes, espically due to the fact that my hyperactive peer wasn't in the room, and also Andy wasn't there either. It's normally not this boring, but they had to attend some genius program. So how do you think about this? Two posts in one day, containing two videos and a good amount of pictures that won't hurt the poor dial-up people out there. I plan to create some sort of cover-up to actually hide my camera so that it is actually hidden and not just sitting upon my desk right there in the open, like it was today. Not all teachers will fall for that, only Spencer and Henzes I think, and by the way, Henzes is my next target. She's the home ec. teacher. I'll try making something for Friday though because I might want to record Spanish...

Turning this .mov to .avi, putting it into Windows Movie Maker to lower the file size, and then uploading it to the internet took about two hours or more. So you better enjoy this 'exciting' movie! Have a good night.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey.. lol wow you posted a lot more entries that I thought or had seen yet [: Anyways, I wanted to say that Craig is kinda right..if you get caught you'd be in big trouble. =/ I remember our speech teacher tell my class near the beginning of the year that if anybody was to sit there and secretly record anything she said when teaching like her lessons for a friend or something was not allowed .. because you don't have the person's permission to tape them ..pLuS* put them on the internet :( I really don't want'cha to get in trouble ..be careful cuz now I'll worry 'boutcha =/ =/ =/

Hopefully I'll get to chat to you later ..hmm..I have to go do civics [which i take half the credit for the test being friday =)] and type my long not done right english paper..er alrighty * byebye