Wednesday, January 09, 2008



Back To Work!

Hello everyone, just a quick entry to let you all know that I won't be posting much due to the fact that I am returning to work tomorrow.....OH JOY!!!! Actually I am rather excited about returning to work, my husband and I have been laid off since Octoberish and I am going out of my mind being in the house all the time. It will be good for me to interact with other people , other than Bob. I love Bob to death but it's good to be around other people and to be able to conversate with others. Due to the fact that I have to return to work I have to change the schedule of my eldeset cat's medication. He takes phenobarbital because he takes seizures. I have been giving it to him at 9a.m. and 9p.m. because it is to be given to him every 12 hours. I am going to have to go give it to him around 6:30 in both the a.m. and p.m. now. I was giving it to him at 9 so I could still sleep in a bit in the morning. I think that it's going to be rough to get back in the groove of things with going back to work, but I am actually excited. Normally I sit behind a desk all day and pass out orders and do the paperwork and stuff. I was informed today when I spoke to my boss on the computer that we were suppose to be at work today, but due to not having a phone at my apartment I didn't get his message til I logged onto the computer and got his message on myspace. He told me that we are going to be stacking these grills that are in our inventory, that should be fun. We have til Friday to complete the job, then on Monday the pick for the Easter product begins and then my job which involves sitting on my ass begins :-) , well just wanted to let you all know what's going on in my life. In case I don't get on here to post a blog before Friday I would like to put something at the bottom of this entry for Caitlin.....take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your week......


xoxo.....
Jenifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Jen! That was sweet =D

I hope you have fun at work. :)

♥Caitlin