Sunday, January 20, 2008

may your organs fail before your dreams

well its that day that football games are happening, i never really much understood watching over paid steroid junkies wearing pads pushing eachother and handeling balls and what not. call me disenchanted but it never appealed to me (tho my mom says i should like it, its part of being a man) my little brothers are starting to get into star wars, thats a good thing.

i'd like to throw a question out there, what the hell does the thing in cloverfield look like, i dont want to waste 9 bucks and find out myself

at the moment im watching live videos from a very good very original band called The Matches
its kind of cool to see how much there look changed since they started. one of there earlier songs, "chain me free" can be seen here http://youtube.com/watch?v=rf4uN1h7mow
but then in my opinion the better stuff is the newer stuff, and i like it live best, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnNBvI-dhkU, this is there song papercut skin

im in a very artistic mood tonight, i wrote a song last night of utter boredom and am just waiting now for my soccer game at 2. wish me luck, thanks for reading if you did


- joey

No comments: