Tuesday, January 15, 2008



Late Night Breakfast & Proud BIG Sister!

I noticed that many of you don't post much during the week, and that is obviously because you are all busy with the hectic days of your high school careers. I decided to try to type up at least one entry a day during the week so you all have something to read if you come onto the blog. It's almost midnight and I am eating a bowl of cereal (Count Chocula) as I type up this entry. It's really strange that if I eat cereal or any kind of breakfast first thing in the morning or anytime before noon I get very sick to my stomach, so I usually eat my breakfast at night. I don't really like to eat anything right before I go to bed at night because then I have really really bad nightmares. Tomorrow is Bobby's interview for his new job...*finger's crossed*...I am really hoping that he gets this job, then I won't have to worry about anything. He will have health benefits from the day that he starts, 401k plan, vaca and sick time etc. I am still going to work at the same place that we both work at. I really enjoy working there and I <3 all the people. They are all so cool and we all became very close friends, we are like a small family (well 2nd family). I don't really have much to write about, so therefore you may find that I am going to ramble and ramble on about nothing at all.

I would like to say a few words about my little brother (even though he's taller than me) Stephen a.k.a.-Buddy Foote. I am really proud of him and I don't think that myself or anyone else in our family tells him that enough. It seems like only yesterday when he was beginning to crawl, and starting to talk (baby talk that is). I hope that I don't embarrass him by writing any of this, but I just can't believe how quickly he grew up and what a smart, handsome adult he's grown to be. I can still remember the 1st time he escaped from his playpen....for some reason that one event stuck my mind. I know that he is really going to make something of himself, and in ending this entry I would like to say something to him.....

Stephen,
You are a wonderful person and I hope you know that. We are all proud of you and don't ever forget it. You are the best little brother that a BIG sister could ask for. I hope that you know I love you and I always will, so don't ever forget that either.....oh yeah and 1 more thing, when you are successful and rich there is one more thing that you shouldn't forget.....YOUR SISTER :-)

4 comments:

Candy said...

my younger sister is also taller than me. she is the tree, and i am the shrub

Anonymous said...

That was such a nice thing for a sister to write. [:

My brother would've never written something like that in regards to me.

Unknown said...

so sweet. :)

Joey said...

aww little stephen all grown up