Wednesday, January 09, 2008



I Hate The Phone!

I'm not much of a phone user. In fact, I hate phones! I would rather talk over a microphone, even if the quality was bad, than to use a phone with crystal clear audio. It may be the reason why I didn't use my cell phone in over a year. I really hate phones when people call me for homework help. This is one of the reasons why Lakeland Study Buddy (http://buddyfoote.110mb.com/lakeland) was created. I'm not much of a listener. I have to see to either explain something or say anything logical. When people talk to me about homework over the phone, I'm like catching a deer in headlights -- blind and dumbfounded. When people call me, I literally hear "blah blah blah". Yes, I would rather type than talk -- unless, like I stated early, I'm using a mic. And being that my new laptop has a built-in microphone, it's even better for me to talk on it. C'mon people, good mics only cost from five to fifteen dollars.

And above is a video of myself, expressing my "joy" of being on a phone.

And by the way, I invented a new smiley. The Pac-Man: (:V) It looks better in AIM.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hah.
hah.
nice teeth.
:P

was that corey? he called me twice last night about things he could have easily called you for instead...so that is why i ask.

ba-eye.(:

Anonymous said...

would you ever get over your distaste for phones? I'm just wondering ... :)

Buddy Foote said...

Haha, probably not. I prefer typing than talking. That's why when somebody brings up a controversial subject at school, I always tell them to wait until I sign onto AIM to discuss it. I don't know -- I'm not a good listener and I'm a good reader, so that also plays a factor.

Phones ftl. xD

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't really use phones a lot either. I have a cell phone and only use it for emergencies, lol. I'd also much rather talk on a microphone or a webcam than a phone so I can see who I am talking to.

Joey said...

yeah i hate the sound if someone breaths into your phone, haha im so happy that i dont have hard classes with corey, i just have econ. ps. the pacman is killer, here is "The Pac Man Joey Custom Smiley" (=V)