Saturday, February 11, 2006

Forgot To Say...

On my last post, I was too freaked out about that alien crap to even think about the major news that has occurred. My old friend, Pumpkin, past away at the beginning of this week, probably on Monday (I can't even remember the date). He was an good ol' pal who was only about five when he died and was in perfect health up until last June or July, when he started to vomit everyday. Up until his death and even today, nobody knows what has caused his death and what had happened to him orginally. I would provide a picture or two to show you of Pumpkin but the "My Images" section of ImageShack just happens to be down. If you browse through this blog enough, you'll find a picture of an orange cat. That's him. God bless him.

I didn't post in a while because I had another busy week. About five tests and a speech to do in our communication class took place this week. So far I did okay on the tests I got back and got a 100 on my speech, which I am quite pleased with. This weekend is going to be busy though. I plan on going to my sister's later on today to stay for the night (hopefully I'll remember to take my camera this time), I have a Spanish family tree to do, and an English writing assignment due for Monday in which my teacher gave us a list of people in the class and we have to write a big, positive excerpt about each person. The both assignments suck. Thankfully our Spanish tree doesn't have to be our real family, but could be fake. We do, however, need pictures so I'll be searching Google all day for "old woman in late 70's" or "fathers". I'm afraid to see what will pop up. And that writing assignment...oh God, I don't want to go there. I only know about half of the people in my class with only a half of that half knowing them well. Then we have to present it to the class! Oh geez...

While on DrakeGTA's forums yesterday (if you're under 13, don't go there), I found an interesting topic about a Super Mario World editor. I quickly clicked on the topic and read through it to find that this editor could edit the levels in the game, even the overworlds. However it required a ROM of Super Mario World and a SNES emulator. Quite frankly I threw those away months and months ago. After easily getting the emulator, searching for an hour to find the damn ROM, and then downloading the editor which took forever because WinRAR kept on saying the archieves were broken or destroyed, I was finally able to play with the editor. It's quite easy for the basic things you want to do -- build levels, add objects, add sprites, etc. but of course you can do very complex things with the editor which I didn't even dare explore yet. I can't even do half of the basic stuff such as with the enterances. The program is on my desktop in which I'm on my laptop currently but I will probably get a picture or two of the program to post here. I do say that you check it out though... I wish I had a USB SNES controller though...

Well, I'm going to go now and have some breakfast and do some homework so have a good one. Here are your totally random pictures for the day:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



No comments: