Sunday, February 12, 2006

Here At Sister's

Well, this is the first blog entry I ever posted at my sister's. Normally I choose not to because of her damn keyboard, in which the keys are tiny and I'll probably have a thousand typos here. Plus her cap lock takes a lot of pressure to push down. i could just type without any capilaztion, but why would i want to do something like that? seriously. flordia. george bush. mr. jones. mt. saint helens. Okay, enough of that. It's great here though. Like I always say, I just love the atmosphere. It's practically my weekend home. Anyway, I took my camera here to take pictures and upload images to the internet while I was here. Well, Imageshack is having some problems but finally it's somewhat stable. The "My Images" section is out of order and they keep on switching me to different servers, in which I have to log back in again. I thought that would be a problem but I got the pictures on. I got quite scared though because when I got here, their DSL wasn't working. So alas being the "great computer guru" that I am, I fixed that problem by reinstalling their Verizon Online services. Thankfully they have me.

I'm now going to stop typing and just put the pictures up. My finger is killing me from typing on this early 90's keyboard. These pictures are as random as random could get so brace yourself. More than half are stupid too, but I don't care, I love sharing pictures. and i hate not using proper grammar. damn cap lock.

On the way here:












Pictures while here:











If you encounter any problems with pictures on my page, that's because of Imageshack's server problems.

I have to do that darn writing assignment soon which I'm trying to avoid doing...have a good one.

EDIT at 12:33 -- It appears that some pictures are not working when clicked on and a Blogger error comes up. I will try to see what the problem is but I don't see why a Blogger error is coming up when Imageshack is the one have the problems...

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I love the pics of Buster, he looks so cute, I don't know if it's a good idea to have the pics of the cops on there though, but I guess it really doesn't matter. Well next time you come down you have to show me how to do more with this blogger. The time is wrong when I put a post up too, so I don't know what's up with that? Talk to you soon.....Sis

Buddy Foote said...

Thanks for liking the pictures. Your hand happens to appear in most of them so therefore you have a famous hand. Yea right, if this blog was famous then I'd be a famous author living in Great Britain.

The shot of the cop should be okay. I don't see why not.

I hope you enjoy your new blog.