Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Plan's Going Well

You know that Runescape plan I had going on in the last post? How I was going to do Hero's Quest this weekend with Craig? Yea, it's pulling through just fine. You know, my herblore is almost at the requirement but my mining and cooking is, I have all the quest points needed, and my combat level is high enough for me to move on.

I wish! I didn't play Runescape since the last entry I posted. I woke up late on Sunday so I just went on the Blog Explosion chat practically all day, being that I found the USB cable for my old eVision 123 (I actually took a picture of that old thing to show you but this is just a short notice kind of entry) and had the web cam going on there. Then Monday...Oh my God. I forgot what I did yesterday. I swear I have some disease where I can't remember shit sometimes. Anyway, Craig found somebody else to do Hero's Quest with because he wants it done this weekend and there's no way I'll get anywhere near the requirements by then. That means I can slow back down to my regular pace and go slowly, although I didn't like the fact he called me a noob, over the phone too. Now a stranger calling you a noob is something, but your best friend calling you one just isn't right. Shows how computer speak is used in reality these days. You'll have celebrites on TV laughing "lol!" I would hate that day. Heck they won't even have reality TV in the future when that happens, they'll have little mind chips with laser projections that show you dancing hampsters with a tux on. Wow, I'm starting to get ahead of myself. I was going to save that topic for future discussion...in the future, but I guess I just jumped into the sinking boat. Yep, I'm not making any sense today...

Today was the qualifying test for the Environthon team at our school. During period 6B after lunch, we had to report to room 136 and take a "fun" test to see if we can get onto the team. Well, here's a problem already. Only three freshmen are allowed on the team this year due to the large amount of seniors already on the team. Well, there happened to be near twenty freshmen in the room. Hardly anybody else. This means I won't get on the team, and half the other people in the room. Many deserve to get on the team after studying the material that was suppossed to be on the test, but not me. I just realized yesterday that the test was today. I forgot that the 21st follows the 20th. How could I do such a thing like that?

Well, I'm tired so I'm going to stop myself from typing now before I hurt anybody's feelings. I'm not even aware of what I'm saying. So, have a good one.

P.S. I forgot to mention that the Environthon test was the hardest thing I ever took, but I happened to miss that major input in that paragraph.

No comments: