Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Semi

I'm going to make this blog entry very short and quick because LOST and is coming on and I just can't miss LOST.

Well, first off, I am very happy. I have gotten a date for the semi formal at our school. This being Caitlin, who is a regular reader of this blog and comments quite often. She will most likely read this so I will tell her that I'm very happy and excited that I'm going with you and I hope we have a great time. The only problem though is that we hardly speak in person, only a lot online, so I'm still quite nervous on speaking in person. I'm weird like that. I hope it all works out though. I just need some ice breakers.

I got those pictures to work on the previous post. And my sister got a blog on Blogger, which you'll find by clicking on my user profile. I'm too lazy now to post because LOST is on.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww =D

I wrote my entry last night also about the semi, if you have time and feel like seeing what I had to say. Aww... .. .

Thank you! =]

Jenifer said...

Aw..... I think that it's really cute that you are going with Caitlin... I hope that you guys have a blast, byes