Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Weekend Home

A vacation from home. Where would be the ideal location to have one? Maybe the beach? Neh, I went there last summer to Oak Island, North Carolina and it didn't really tickle my fancy. Never seeing the ocean before and only going to the beach at a local dam, it was a new and fun experience. Bu it's just too foreign for me to enjoy. I'm use to rolling hills and valleys with high, sloping mountains with forests and countryside surrounding them, not a great sandy plain with crab grass and red ants galore. Well, I'm off-track. Would I stay at a hotel with satellite TV with a thousand channels, room service that has every type of cheese to date, and a spa? Neh. I never went to one but just, no. I wouldn't enjoy it. I'd have to say my ideal vacation, my home away from home, is where I'm at right now. My sister and brother-in-law's house. Yes, I'm here again. This is about the fifth weekend I slept over here and I've talked about it previously, so I'll leave it at that. I like to be original with my introductions. Besides saying like I orginally planned "Yet again, I'm sitting around here at my sister's house on their ancient caveman machine typing up this entry on their typo supreme keyboard", I said that paragraph instead. Actually half the stuff I type there's no reason behind it. I just like to type.

Nothing much really occurred here. It was a tiring night last night. Right after school my sister picked me up and I came here, and jumped right into my old computer seat that we gave them to go on the computer. I brought my web cam with me to go on BlogExplosion. Well, I hooked it up, plugged it into the USB port, and realized that the web cam needed to be installed and I forgot the installation CD. Damn that was a stupid mistake. Thankfully my brother-in-law was in the mood for driving and took me back home to grab it. After returning fom the little trip, I installed all of the hardware and was ready to go. Turned out that the damn cam worked everywhere else but the chatroom I wanted to publish it in. It worked fine on the software that comes with the cam but there, no. I hate this cam... I tried installing Flash but that didn't work...oh well...

This monitor is giving me a headache so I'm just going to go do some homework or the whatnot. I have some pictures I uploaded first. Have a good day.

Pictures taken on 2/24/06 coming here:






Random pictures from a while ago:



The first picture above under the random picture section is just my computer desk. Second picture is that picture I talked about in the previous post about the bird. Can you see a bird in there? The other pictures above were taken yesterday, not including the pictures in the links.

P.S. -- The BlogExplosion chat recently changed, just to tell you.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I am so glad that you enjoy coming to our apartment so much , and we really enjoy your company....you are Bobby's lil buddy (as he always says) you are welcome here anytime, but you know what you have to do to earn the privledge to come here.... you have to keep your grades up (which I don't think will be a problem) , and don't talk back to mom (she's your mother and she always means well), well for some reason I still really can't get into this blog thing, I mean I love to type things, but I really don't know what to write about half the time. You come up with some really good stuff , maybe because I really don't have much of a vocab, but I did post a blog on myspace about Zachary and about how smart he is , and how he knows spanish and all that (that's because of you). You are a great uncle to him and really have taught him alot, well that is enough rambling on for a comment :) , be good and talk to you soon..... <3 ya