Thursday, February 22, 2007

Forums are cool

I'm listening to a really sweet song now, "Make You Smile" by Plus 44. I hadn't listened to it in awhiles, surprisingly, so randomly just sat and listened to it play. Well, now that it is over and I am having a horribly hard time reconnecting to the internet, I decided to give in to Steve and write a blog entry, possibly focusing somewhat on the forum. Then I hope by the time I am done, I will have picked up internet again. When I sit where I am now, I can't get the wireless internet signal good. It varies, depending on the position of my laptop, or so I think. =P I don't feel like going where I get the better connection tonight though, so I'll just have to "deal."

I had a terrific week back at school after what some refered to as my "winter break". :] I did have two major tests, Spanish and Math to deal with on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I survived and last night along with tonight I have no homework! It's wonderful to relax and not have any extra stress bearing me down. I also found out I won Reflections at my school on the council level, (still not sure what the means) and my little poem on the ocean (which coincided with the theme, "My Favorite Place") is on it's way to a state level. =) It's really neat! Reflections has always been around at my school, but I never sent in any serious entries, and didn't bother doing it once in elementary school, so had never ever won it before. I am pretty excited and so amazed at the fact this is yet another writing-related thing I have won within the past 4 months. =D I'm real thankful, and can't help but to smile thinking about it all.

I just feel so happy this week, yeah, I know that statement sounds rather forthright, but it's true and I'd prefer not to hide it =)) See..let's smile! =))
=P
It had been a little while since I had been pretty overall completely happy..probably not since the holidays, last year. I'm happy with school, really happy with my friends and family, and finally have something I am looking forward to. I am looking forward to Drama next month, this Reflections banquet coming up next month too, and word is out I may get to go to the beach again this summer. Not to mention I may be having a birthday party, going for my permit, and visiting local colleges all this summer too. Those seem a bit far off still, but this weekend I plan on returning to the library to volunteer. That should be fun :]

That's enough about me for now. Let's get on with the #Foote_Chat forum in all it's greatness! =) Forums are cool! I have been hanging out on the forum in most of my free after school time lately. There is now an arcade full of games, well over 200 of them, that are a lot more fun than you may think they'd be! I haven't even gotten close to playing them all at least once yet, but the ones I have personally tried out are cute. I love how mini they look, haha. Unfortunately, I am rather stinky at video games or I might as well say all games in general, but I try and it's fun whether I score one point or 500. Buddy Foote has also set up these shops where I am guessing members of the forum can sell or buy pretend items. He has his own shop set up, and it's pretty funny to go inside and look at the "randomness" of his desires. Lol =P There is also a gallery, and you can post pictures, like Runescape screenshots. I haven't much experience with forums, but I can say I never saw a forum with so much interesting content and activities to check out. He and I are anxious for new members, real people, who would post messages and play games with us. =) How about you out there, you're looking pretty spiffy, why aren't you signed up yet? Come on, all the "cool kids" are hanging out there after they tackle some fences. Seriously though, what have you got to lose? Click here, click register, and tell your friends!! =D

That's all I've got for tonight, kiddies. xD I have more time and thought for longer entries on the weekend though, so I'll probably post again sometime then. Until then, adios!(=

Radically Random...

..contiunation of 10 more random facts about moi..

1) I love socks, perferably knee socks with a plaid or star pattern! =)
2) I have more than one best friend<3
3) When something becomes really very popular, I usually tend to not like it very much anymore. I try to be different, and gave up fitting in a loooong time ago. For example, myspace and AIM are way overpopulated and I have found multiple alternatives that, in my opinion, are way better ;)
4) I cannot stand when people copy or cheat off of each other at school. Whether it be a test or homework, it bothers me. I mean honestly, how does that help you learn anything? Plus, it makes me angry when people copy and get the same grade or better off of a person who actually worked for it. I politely refuse to anybody who asks to copy my work, and I try to cover my tests at school. Not that my answers could even be right or better than anybody else's, but I just want to do my own work and force others around me to do the same. =P
5) I adore the bands Family Force 5 and Fall Out Boy with a passion. =) I'd love to see either of the two in concert someday with my friends.
6) I read a lot of books. I enjoy reading, and have been reading books as a pastime since I could hold one. I have read as many as 4 medium-sized novels in one day alone. =P
7) I can not stand pictures of me. Ew. I think I'm ugly, haha, no really, but that's okay. Nobody notices me anyway...besides my hair..can't hide that. =P
8) I was a girl scout in 3rd grade. Why is this important? No clue.
9) I used to think I was really bossy when I was a little younger. I liked being a leader and I always made rules for games I would play with friends or family. I have mellowed out a whole lot since, and now am more of a follower. =P
10) I always wanted to be in a parade. Yup. xD It looks so fun, haha and I like to walk.

No comments: