Thursday, February 15, 2007

/Life.Of.Foote\ -- Internet on the Wii

I have been online most of this morning on my second day off from school due to the snow storm we have received and I was looking around the internet for a good website to upload .flv videos and discovered blip.tv. I dug deeper into my investigations of this site and now I have my own online TV show. Nifty, eh? With this much easier method of uploading videos to the internet, you should definitely expect more /Life.Of.Foote\ videos. The videos that you'll see on this blog won't come directly from blip.tv, but instead were put through AdBrite first for revenue purposes. I'm trying to prolong getting a job longer by earning money online. So enjoy this following video and expect a lot more to come after it in the future.





Video description: Buddy Foote displays some websites on the Wii, and other functions that the Wii has.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I wish I could afford one of those. Would love to see more videos here. Finally a voice to go with the words.