Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Xanadu's My Snowy Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone <3 I am sitting at home now at 11:48AM on a Wednesday due to the fact that we got our first snow day! =) The snow started falling late last night, and is supposed to continue all throughout the day today. A foot and a half is expected in most places, although up where I live I am hoping for 2 feet, because we always seem to get more here anyways :P We found out last night school would be closed today, although it wasn't too surprising because everyone knew they'd close school, haha. I think it'd be cool if they closed tomorrow too, since we have Friday and Monday off for President's day already, therefore we'd get this long break like Thanksgiving. xD I woke up around 10 this morning to ice pelting the windows and the smell of homemade pancakes downstairs so I didn't have a problem waking up today, haha (=

I'm not sure exactly how I'll spend my snow day cooped up inside. I haven't gone sledding in a really long time, like no..I think I went once last year with my friend. I used to go a lot when I was little, but once I grew out of my snow suit I haven't gotten another, even though I did get cool new purple snow boots, so I can't really go outside in the clothes I have...since I'd probably want to roll around like a duck and eat some snow too. LoL xD I plan on playing Runescape. I am going to start crafting. Hopefully it will be fun like all the other skills. I have a whole future to-do list for Runescape that I am anxious to go after. I love having something to follow and it works out good for a game like that since what most people do is set goals and obtain them. ^^

Ah, Valentine's Day. An adorable holiday if you have someone really special to share it with. =) The holiday doesn't apply much to me, but it's cute nonetheless.

Our school does this thing ever year where students can send pink, white, or red carnations to one another with special notes attached. I got three flowers this year from my friends! I never got that many before, and it was so sweet of my friends to send me a couple. (: They are sitting in the vase next to me. I absolutly cracked up reading the notes attached with them though! I got two white flowers saying "To Caitlin, From Xanadu" with messages stating "You are so good at taking tests!" and "I love the volume of your hair!" LOL! So this Xanadu likes me a lot. I was so flattered he sent me flowers that I told Abby when she sees him to make sure she thanks Xanadu for me and that I want him to be my little valentine. She said she would, and that he talks about me a lot because he is just crazy about me. Later on she told me she thanked him and that he said some sweet stuff about me she needs to tell me next time we talk, and that he really really likes me. I replied "you talked to MY xanadu!! what is he wearing! how is his volume! what sweet stuff!? tell him i adore his smile and frizz more than my own =)<33"

We honeslty had that conversation. I think it's so fun to play along as if we really know this Xanadu that my friends think I love. xD Xanadu, in real life, is this goofy guy who drives the van for the band I mentioned before, Family Force 5. He has hair that kind of looks exactly like mine, but he talks with a bad lisp and speech problems. My friends tease me about him nonstop, and sent me flowers from him as a joke. :P So in a way, he is my snowy valentine! Hahaha. :]

Anyways, the snow is continuing to fall and I might go do biology homework I never finished just in case we do go back to school tomorrow. Then onto Runescape I shall roam. I forgot last time about my so-called continuing series of random facts about myself I wanted to give each time for a daily blog special. I will do that this time though. I guess that interesting news article caught my attention too much. ;P

Radically Random...

1) I have a very hard time making decisions.
2) I listen to all kinds of music everyday from Hannah Montana to Hawthorne Heights. I love to hear music, all genres, and it doesn't matter to me whether it's in or not, old or new, kid, country, or hardcore. :P
3) I'm really skinny, but food is good and I like to eat it.
4) I can roll my tongue. =P
5) I cross my fingers for good luck a lot.
6) I am very accepting of all people. Looks, religion, skin color, intelligence, style, hobbies, whatever, doesn't mean half as much as your personality will to me.
7) I love to go swimming.
8) I smile, constantly, and love people who can make me smile. =)
9) I'm right-handed.
10) A hot air balloon landed in my backyard once.

* Let it snow... *

P.S.- Visit the forum. =)

No comments: