Friday, October 21, 2005

Careful...Very Careful

First off, sorry I didn't post in a while. I mean a long time. A week is a long time in my book so please mind me. I didn't post because of homework (thankfully I didn't have too much this week), being active outside a lot, and being careful, very careful. I didn't want to really post a lot because I find my blog is like a back door to all of my friends at school who hack into my things. First off was Runescape. Here I am on my blog ranting on about my membership and then what happens? I get hacked and everything in my bank (200k of my work) is gone. So that ruined everything. So I'm afraid to really speak about anything. To make a stupid move or say something wrong can get me into a really bad position. Here are the people who wanted me to have my blog return and now they're hacking into everything? Seriously, what kind of a friend is that?

Anyway, my birthday is in six days. Big whoop. Just a year closer to getting a job and to drive. I already got my present, my Runescape membership, which is already ruined because I hate logging in knowing everything I had was gone.

I'm pissed now. You can't trust anyone. People who I were friends with for a long time are now betraying me. The only good thing this year is that people who hated me last year now like me. I don't know why besides the fact that my personality went from being a retard (literally, I was an oversized idiot) to being "cooler" and more mature. I better shut up now before anything I say is used against me.

Let's see...anything new...anything new... Well, we have a book detector installed at the enterance to our school libaray. Yes, a book detector. It's like a metal detector but it detects if the person walking out of the libaray stole a book or not. First off, our school is poor. We have a huge mold problem and the freshmen (us) still have the old, kick open, green lockers that were probably in the school since it opened back in the 60's. But no, the school doesn't care about our health or if the items in our lockers are stolen (similar to a locker being like a Runescape bank and the person kicking open your locker to steal the stuff is a hacker), they care if their books are stolen. Wow. Just wow. Second off, you can easily get around the detector. Sure there's metal "ropes" on the side of the detector so you can't step around it, but can't you throw the book underneath the rope? Over the detector? Or just walk out of another libaray door? There's one detector and four doors to the libaray. Can you put two and two together? Yes, it's four. Not one. And is somebody really that desperate to steal a book? It's not like you're paying for the book. Just check it out, read it, and then return it later on. Do you really want to keep that book? I'm sure it doesn't cost that much to buy.

And our school is getting stricter. Now they're saying that next Tuesday, if you're not in school uniform and follow all of the dress code policies, that you can't even attend school. Doesn't affect me but affects a lot of my friends. And now they're cutting back on people roaming the halls so you have to carry around a lav report with you now wherever you go. It's because of that new principal! Our school was terrible before he came around but now it sucks even more! Can't have food and drinks in glass (something our science teacher let us do last year plus now those candy bar sales that students have for school teams you can't eat them during class in which that's the period of time when most of them are sold) and some other rule I forgot of that makes me angry. Our school's going downhill. I mean our mold problem is so bad that it's almost dripping from the ceilings.

Now I must go to Craig's house soon to play some 2002 football game. I wasn't on the computer that much this week so I really need to check my daily routine. Have a good one.

Also there's a game tonight aganist Western Wayne. The highest they scored this season was a score of seven. The average that they lost by, I heard, was about forty-two. So they didn't win one game. That means this game isn't even going to be worth watching. See ya.

No comments: