Saturday, October 08, 2005

Too Much Rain

Deja vu. Every fall so far for the last three years (including this year) we had a flood. The last two years they were in September and one small one in March of last year, but now we're getting flooding in October. Strange espically with the fact we got about two rain storms all summer long. So far I know that around this area we didn't get any flooding yet but other places like the Delaware River Gap did. Somebody on the news said we're expected to get ten inches but I think he's wrong just by a little bit. It's been raining since Friday now and is expected to until Monday. Now what kind of weekend is this!? I've been waiting all week for a three-day vacation so I can enjoy myself outside playing football and riding my bike around Jermyn but no, we have to get hit by a tropical storm system. Now tomorrow I'm expected to go to my hunting cabin to go shooting, but am I in the rain? Yes actually. Which sucks because I can hardly shoot in sunshine nevertheless a downpour! Well...it depends on the gun. A .22 I can shoot fine but a shotgun...

So you may think I was inside all day playing Runescape. Not all day. I played a little bit but then I felt like making a fake Runescape map. I'm not going to show it off yet (even though it sucks) being that I still have to make explanations, the dungeon, quest explanation, and so on. I'll put it in the extra department of the blog when I'm done but I'll keep you notified here.

Now I must go. I'm being kicked off of my computer because I was on until one last night. I'm going crazy already...

No comments: