Friday, October 14, 2005

What a Week...

Even though it was a four day week of school, it still sucked. I had a pre chem prsentation today which I did pretty good on with my friend Matt. We had to pair up in partners and do research on an atomic scientist. Your parters were picked according to what scientist you picked out of a box and you had to be partners with whoever got the other scientist. I really disdain ideas like that because our grade in a group project depends on our partner and you can't make somebody do something (say your partner wants you to do all of the work). Thankfully I got picked with Matt. We had to do our project on Erwin Schrodinger or however you spell it, and his quantum mechanics. I typed it out all yesterday afternoon and evening while I had an expected English and civics test today. However our teacher tricked us on the civics test being it wasn't a test on the chapter but on the Current Events magizines we get.

I got back an hour ago from our high school football game. It was wet and cold. It rained all week and this is noted to be the wettest October on record. Lakeland won 28-17. We should get into the play-offs now beating Scranton Prep, a team as good as theirs. If you're wondering why I'm making thousands of mistakes, it's because my typing finger is numb and I'm tired. Actually the only receiving I'm posting is that I didn't all this week.

I'm not pissed at Jagex anymore. I was actually hacked. My friend, James, the maker of Black Tom Cartoons, hacked into my account somehow and deleted all of my stuff out of my bank. He thought it would be funny to do so. Even though I got mad at him and cursed my brains out over it, I forgave him. I said it would've been funnier if he put all of my stuff at the bottom of the bank so that when I signed on, I would panic, and my stuff would be there the whole time. He really didn't understand that I worked weeks on getting everytime and he threw away 200k of my life. Oh well...I didn't even play since that happened on Wednesday. Now James is addicted to Runescape in which he wasn't before (he wants to get everything I lost back for me) so now I have a friend who enjoys the game, besides Mike.

Now for next Friday, our English teacher told us we have to memorize two pages of dialouge and act it out for Romeo and Juliet. This is going to suck badly being that I can't act in front of others and can't memorize whole speeches of old English. Oh well......

I have nothing special for the two readers I have (you know who you are) so have a good day. I may be invited over a friend's house tomorrow to watch a Penn State game. Not much of a fan but I may be after tomorrow...

No comments: