Monday, October 10, 2005

Pissed at Jagex

I can't believe it. This is twice this happened. What you may be asking? It is the fact that all of my items in my inventory on Runescape were gone, my cakes and cooked chicken. I signed on today and saw I had nothing and I signed off right away angry. This happened to me another time in which I had some money and coal ores and they just vanished. I would issue a complaint to Jagex (and probably will after posting this) but they'll probably just reply that they can't do anything about it. And if they can't, I'll put them with Google Adsense on my shit list. Why? Because Google never replied back to me, only doing it once saying I can never come back to their service which was three weeks after I sent the e-mail. Now, Google Adsense I didn't pay for, I was getting money. I'm okay with that. But Runescape I'm paying for it and they're taking my stuff away.

I'm just ticked. I have research to do, two tests to study for, a hell of a lot of homework I don't understand, and I thought I'd play some Runescape before three o' clock (the time I'm starting my homework) but no, this happens. Plus my mother is sick so...

Time to go complain to Jagex and eat breakfast.

No comments: