Sunday, October 02, 2005

Owning a Membership

I only have about three minutes left on the computer (plus I'm getting tired from my four mile walk today) so I'm going to say this quick and you probably know from the title already.

I own a Runescape membership now.

At seven in the morning I got it, right before I went for a two hour walk on the mountain with my father. Then I fixed my bike with him. Then we went to the flea market afterwards in which there was a wreck right in the front of the exit out so we were stuck there for a while. Then I was able to start playing at around one-thirty. The moral of this story of my day: God did not want me to play my membership.

But it's nice to have it. Now I'm mining coal and iron outside of East something in which a bank is only a short walk away. Not as crowded and everybody is nice besides this one guy who called me a noob because he thought I was trying to pick up his cannon.

Now I must go and get a drink before I get a sore thoart. Good day. I'll try to post as much as I can this week but the chances are not too likely. Like tomorrow, I have two quizzes to study for already knowing and I'll probably have a lot of homework again, so I'll probably do all of it and jump on Runescape. Maybe I'll get some pictures though...

No comments: