Sunday, October 30, 2005

Yet Another Busy Weekend

Well, first I'll propose to you like I always do for why I didn't post since Wednesday. (1) Thursday I had to study for my Romeo and Juliet skit and go eat with a friend for my birthday, (2) Friday I played Runescape and went to the football game (Lakeland won), (3) and yesterday I went hunting until one-thirty then worked on my speech that's due tomorrow until ten. I actually just finished that speech (the visual part of it) one-thirty today. But did I take that extra hour of sleep for my own good? No, I woke up at seven, played a football game that frozed on me at half time, then went on the computer until eight-thirty when I got off to print out pictures for my posterboard. Now let's take a step back in the week, shall we?

Thursday was my birthday and I am now 15. Now I have to go through the trouble of changing my "About Me" from 14-years old to 15-years old. A caring friend at school made me chocolate cupcakes that were very good. I only enjoyed two of the 13 though being that everybody was around me like vultures and I promised some to other friends, including her and her friends. But let's go two periods before lunch lunch. Speech class. If you read my last entry, you know I already had three tests on Thursday (math, Spanish, and home ec.) but guess what, a turn in the plot occured. We had a pop test. A pop test. Pop test. TEST! She claimed she told us about this test but she never did. I missed three questions and got five others wrong because she never told us about this test. If it wasn't for the ten minutes she gave us to study, I would've failed. And guess what the bonus was? What does VHS, DVD, and CD stand for? I knew what CD stood for (compact disc) but not the other two (but I do now). I don't want to be mean or inpolite to her, but she really has mental problems! Once she told us to do a page in the book, something like page 310. Then two minutes later somebody goes to ask or a question or to go hand it in and she starts freaking out, screaming, saying she never told us to do that page. Explain to me how that isn't mental. I bet you can't. Thankfully after all of that, my father took Craig and me to eat at the Old Country Buffet for my birthday.

Shit, I wrote an essay just for Thursday. Anyway, for Friday, we had that skit in English to do. My group and a friend's group both got 100's in the class. He was at aew at how well the two groups did. It was quite easy. I had that fear of forgetting my lines as soon as I got up there which I did for a split second, but then everything came back to me. Everytime I go to act or speak in front of an audience of more than six people, my voice breaks and has a shaky tone to it. That's why I'm screwed in my speech tommorrow. About 45 points of the speech is just on presentation itself. Later on at the game, Lakeland playing the Dunmore Bucks and won with a score similar to 35-28. I'm surprised on how bad we did. That should've been a boring game with us winning 52-0 but no, they have to have a fast quarterback who does a quarterback sneak almost every drive.

Yesterday I woke up at 5:45 to go hunting. We saw four turkeys all together. Now for the stories behind not getting a shot at any of them. The first turkey I saw was a hen. I was sitting up on the top of a ledge when I heard footsteps like a person walking. I actually heard two of them. Then I saw movement in front of me and then the hen came out of the brush. Now in front of me was the rounded part of the ledge or, I don't know how to explain it. The turkey came out, went back in, and went somewhere on the other side of me where I couldn't see it. I tried to aim at it but my scope was zoomed in too far and all I saw were dots. By the time I put the zoom down to six, the hen was gone. The other three I saw altogether. We were walking down a dirt road above the mine pits talking with my father about the hen I saw and wonder where it went. We circled the whole preimeter of the area we saw the hen (and couldn't go back in being that there were two hunters where I first saw the hen) when a hen (probably the same one) ran in front of us. We then got down on the ground and was scanning over the pit mine when my father told me to move down the road a little ways more and to look around. When I got to a good spot, I heard a noise behind me and spun around to see a big gobler running up a coal bank. I aimed at it and was about to take the safety off but I have bad instinct, and besides clicking the safety off, I pulled the hatch to the chamber up. So that got away. Then another gobler flew from the coal bank, over us, and down into the pit mines. So I got nothing....

I have CCD tonight and I have to bring in the Passion of the Christ in to watch. My teacher has the movie in DVD format and his son brought in the Playstation 2 last week to watch it on but there was now "video" button anywhere on the TV being how old the TV is. So I have it on VHS so besides having them bring a TV in, I'll just take that. I never saw the movie because I was always afraid to, but I guess I'm forced to watch it tonight.

I know I'm always going on about my life on my blog, but if I made an entry everyday, that might not happen. But I never know what to write about. So in an effort to clear that all up, when I get back on my feet in Runescape money-wise and supply-wise, I'll post Runescape blogs. I would do game reviews but I didn't play a new game in a long time. I might post previews instead. Maybe more Runescape pictures. I'm also take screen captures but I never get around to posting them on the same day I take them. And when I get San Andreas for the PC whenever that may be, you'll never have not enough pictures and stories to hear about. And when Animal Crossing DS and The Movies gets into my hands too... I think I may also go back into the RPG Maker XP screen captures again. Also I'm trying to get ideas for the blog overall as in extras. Just so that I'm not always going on about my boring life which nobody really cares about. Also the SAPI is alive again.

I'm going to go. Adios.

No comments: