Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Not Enough Time

There is just not enough time this week to do anything. So why am I writing my blog? I don't know. Maybe to blow off some steam. So if you don't want to hear me complain, go read another entry then. Well, I'm always complaining about something so...

Anyway, I have four tests this week first off. A Romeo and Juliet test and pre chem quiz tomorrow, a math and Spanish test Thursday, and a pre chem test Friday. Second, I have my "skit" to do on Romeo and Juliet Thursday. And third, I have that speech due next Monday and the only thing I did so far was do a little bit of research during speech class today. So I have a lot to do and a lot to memorize.

Today during English we practiced our skits and my group and I were just humping around doing a huge swordfight besides memorizing lines. We went over our lines three times then we just said, "Screw it! We're going to stab each other." Yesterday our English teacher wasn't in so I had to take the swords with me to study hall and Andy and Matt had to take them out and play with them and they got yelled at.

And I have about 10k worth of coal thus far on Runescape.

Now I'm tired so night....

No comments: