Saturday, October 01, 2005

Getting a Membership

My plan worked out. I'm getting my member account for Runescape tomorrow. I had my mother ask my father about if it's okay because "I was nagging her about it", and then while going to my tree stand around five today, he asked me about it and agreed. I thought I'd be playing the wonderful world of members by now but he was tired and went to bed, saying he'd do it tomorrow if I reminded him.

Now I have a little problem and it's called waiting until the last minute. And for what you may be wondering. The answer is: homework. I always wait until Sunday to do my homework. While everybody enjoys there Sundays, I'm stuck inside doing math and English. And lately I've been pushing my homework off so much that I get tired and don't do it (normally that's only studying). And with a membership tomorrow, do you think I'm going to push off doing my homework? Exactly. I have ten questions in English, a math worksheet, a civics creative writing homework, and a big pre chemistry test all due for Monday. I'm screwed.

And here Mike is grounded for four weeks starting tomorrow. C'mon! Mike was always there for me, giving me advice on what to do on Runescape, the best shortcuts and trading advice and et centra. Now I'm going to finally be playing the whole world of Runescape without Mike there, for four weeks! I'm going to need his phone number or something!

So I have a couple of troubles, big deal. I know I'm just going to sleep in tomorrow, have my father register the membership, play for hours, going to CCD, and then hurry up and do all of my homework within an hour, giving up and not doing some because I'll be tired from sitting in front of the computer all day. If that comes true, I'm screwed, yet again. My father is working in the morning so if I get up early enough to go to church, I'll go (at least I might) and then get some homework done. Oh the heck with it, I'll do my math right now. Or maybe I'll Runescape instead...

2 comments:

SingleGrrl said...

Woot! I definitely enjoy being a member more than being a non-member. The free worlds drive me nuts now, with all of the scammers online etc.

I have a Runescape blog too but it's all about Runescape. If you decide to make a Runescape-only blog, please let me know because I'd love to exchange links with mine:

Runescape Newbie Guide to Wealth

Take care!
Jill

Buddy Foote said...

Great! I read a little bit of your blog and it's interesting so I'll stay tuned in. At least I'll have somebody to help me while Mike is grounded for the next three weeks.

If you happen to come back and read this, tell me your Runescape name. I'll add you to my friend list.