Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good Afterall?

Even though I'm still pissed at this "At The Bell" thing we're doing at my school due to our new principal, I do have to say that some aspects of it aren't as bad as I thought they would be. For example, in math today we had our first daily question of the day and it was almost basic 3rd grade math, find the number that fits in the following sequence. Then we had a daily question in pre chem which was pretty easy. It dealed with moles and molar mass. They may be easy now, but they'll turn evil within about a week. Tomorrow every subject has to do a multiple choice question and Friday every subject has to do an essay/open-ended question. This is bull if you ask me, but that's just my opinion. I highly doubt this program will help our test scores because if your grades are low and you don't try in school, then you won't try on this making your grades even worse. And Lakeland is composed of about half of these kind of people. I'd like to put it that I'm not that half though.

Anyway, in pre chem today, I got my grade back on my mid-term. Two entries ago I said that my teacher thought a friend was cheating off of me so I wasn't sure if she took off points or gave me a zero on the test. Well, I got a 104 on my mid-term and a 104 as my quarter average. Everything was okay afterall.

I'm not really in the mood for writing today so therefore you're going to get a short and sweet entry. I have a Spanish test tomorrow so I'm going to resume studying for that now. But I do have two pictures I took for no reason. Have a good one.




No comments: