Sunday, January 08, 2006

Small Break

I might take a small break from this blog and maybe the computer (which probably won't happen) during the next computer of days because of the mid-terms showing up already at school. My first mid-term is already tomorrow (a home ec. one) and I'm just overwhelmed in the preperation for it because nothing will sink in for me lately. Although I had a stomach virus this weekend starting Friday night so that made me weak and dreay as I still have a slight aftermath of it and now my father is sick, and he never gets sick.

I just want to make this announcement so that the few readers here will know what is currently going on. I should return Wednesday because as far as I know, that's the last day I have mid-terms this week although the mid-terms in my major subjects are next week. So far the schedule for this week is home ec. mid-term tomorrow, pre chem test Tuesday, speech, Spanish, and music mid-term Wednesday, and a pre chem lab due Thursday. Plus with these damn poetry writing exercises we've been getting in English class recently, I might not be on for a very, very long time.

Anyway just for the small note on my Runescape career, I've been training my magic just a tad bit and got it up to 21. Not that good but it's better than 1, what I just had before. But I'm back to chopping yew trees at the Gnome Stronghold to make some cash. I'm normally at World 84 or any other world that isn't too congested. I plan to get my magic to around level 43 when I can then cast the fire bolt spell which I'll need for the Lost City quest. I really need to beat that quest to weild my dragon longsword that's sitting in my bank getting dusty.

Now I must return to my studies of the proper method of setting a table, polyunsaturated fats, vitamins, tips, cafeterias, enriched and fortified foods, and everything else that makes the world go round. Have a good week.

No comments: