Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Long Breaks Again

With school returning back into my regular routine after Christmas vacation, I'm also returning back into those long breaks of time without updating here at all. Actually the only reason I'm probably posting right now is because my school had a snow day today resulting in not having any homework. Yesterday was all hell when it came to homework. Advanced geometry is just getting to the point where it doesn't make sense and I can't use a protractor for my life. For advanced English we had a writing assiment to do resolving around poetry exercises that took me about four hours to do (I'm not a fast worker). Civics we had a worksheet where you had to unscramble words and then insert them into the blanks provided. First I can't unscramble anything and second there was no information in the book regarding the homework given. And we have mid-terms popping up already which we'll have for the next three weeks. Oh joy! I can't wait.....

But with this little ice storm we got, everybody in my school and some other schools in the local area got a break from the one day that we came back from school. And we needed it, espically the 9th graders of Lakeland High.

And I want to get some images from my digital camera up but the only problem is that there's no images to take. If I left my house and walked around town with the camera then that would be nice, but just taking pictures of my cats, outside of my house, or any item inside of my house is just boring until that time occurs. Maybe I'll draw pictures in MS Paint and upload them here. But of course I have zero artistic skill and people say I'm emo because of the pictures I draw. Okay...only one person said that. But I'm not emo. No indeed.

Also I'd like to point out this very nicly put together Runescape site called Sal's Realm of Runescape that I found just recently. I really like how the city guides on this site are put together with each one following the same pattern. Also I like the pretty massive Q&A section but I don't like how almost in every question the person writes, "hEy sal!!!11 gReAT site!!1" I think by now that Sal's self-esteem of her site is great enough with hundred's telling her how wonderful of a site she has. I just wish that would happen to me. Also her user submitted player tips are very useful too. I advise you to look at the site if you're a Runescape player or plan on playing Runescape very shortly.

Have a good one.

No comments: