Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Penn State Victory

Last night I forced myself to stay up until one in the morning to watch the five-hour football game of the Orange Bowl with PSU (Pennsylvania State University) and FSU (Flordia State University) going up aganist each other. Thankfully with a field goal by Penn State during the third overtime, they add three points onto their score winning the game. Final score: 26-23. What a game I must say. It was probably the longest and most exciting televised football game I ever saw although I don't watch football too much on TV. Mostly I'm all into high school football and that's it. I was amazed by the amount of injuries throughout the whole game affecting both teams. If Penn State didn't miss those two early extra point attempts, there wouldn't have been any overtime at all. Actually I believe PSU got lucky in a way because FSU kicked the ball for a field goal and the ball bounced off the right post and then when PSU later made the field goal that won the game, it barely made it in. Good job Joepa and team this year, 11-1. It was pretty amazing seeing two old coaches that should have retired a while ago face each other.

Now I'm extremely tired from staying up that late. I can't stay up late and wake up five hours later to go to school. I could stay up until six in the morning easily during a break from school but during a week of school, I just don't have any energy. And with these damn mid-terms coming up on Monday already, I might be collapsing on the floor in a deep slumber. It's practically bull with our schedule of next week already. Two mid-terms on Monday and a pre chem test Tuesday. Oh God...

Have a good one.

No comments: