Thursday, July 06, 2006

Magic Trees

People always told me that you got magic logs pretty slow, but at that statement I beg to differ. I'm getting magic logs pretty fast in my emergency plan of getting money to get my whip back. I already have about 1,200 magic logs stored in my bank and that was only in a four-day period and I haven't played much those four days either. So at the rate I'm going at, I should have a whip in a week or so. This is because I'm selling my magic logs for 1k each, no lower. If you're interested, please comment here or contact me in-game. I'm going to try and sell on the forums first, then on #RSmarket channel on SwiftIRC. Then last but not least if I can't sell them those ways, I'll sell standing in a bank in-game screaming out, "Selling 3k magics!" If you want to stop in to say hi while I'm cutting magics, or to cut with me, I'm at the two magic trees near the Mage Training Arena north of the Duel Arena. I like it there -- not too busy and close to the Duel Arena's bank. If you haven't heard in my last blog entry, I got hacked and I lost my whip and full rune armour. I got my full rune back because I had 400k gp in my bank but now I just need the money for my whip. I got my whip at a great deal, though, and I doubt I'm going to be able to buy it for 2.6 million again. I was at World 18, Seers' Village when I saw people selling whips for 2.7-2.8 mil. I guess I'll just go to a non-busy world and buy it for a low price, like I did the first time. Oh, by the way, I'm chopping magics mostly in worlds 18, 71, or 124+. I prefer World 18 at the moment because it's the fighting world and people are mostly dueling or pking in the wilderness in that world and not doing other skills. Therefore when the world gets full, it prevents other people who want to cut the magic trees I'm at to wander in.

Just now I was taking a break from magics to go get my ranging up, but I got bored with that quickly, only getting one ranging level up.

I'm looking for another person to come here and post on this blog every once in a while, let it be about Runescape, their life, a strange event, a party, how wasted they got last night, etc. I already have a name in mind though. I won't just accept anyone, and I need to know you in real-life or be a real good friend of yours on Runescape. I offered my buddy Julus Cesr to come and join the Buddy Foote community, but he's been having some problems lately that I don't want to mention. So...be on the look-out. I might just be asking you.

I'm in the process of uploading my pictures of my hunting cabin to the internet for that "special" post. And I didn't post those pictures of fireworks and movie because I went to an unexpected overnight party at Craig's house where we played Runescape all night. I was just cutting magics when I played, but he was ranging blue dragons for their hide and bones, went through the Underground Pass to the "elf world" to get a crystal bow, and watched him do two treasure clue scrolls. He got through one but in the other (which involved him going to the wilderness to the lava maze), he was killed by a pker. He actually could've killed the pker if he tried, because half-way through the battle he felt like fighting back (he was just protecting himself at first because the pker made sure he couldn't move) and was kicking the pkers behind, slightly owning him. And the guy had a whip! But he ended up dying and losing the clue scroll. And we picked out a route and world where he shouldn't have ran into anybody...

I have more to say, but I'm not in the mood currently. I have one of those "doing a lot of school work" headaches, but it's the summer. And my blogging to-do list is getting larger everyday. I need to get back onto track...

Good day to you.

No comments: