Thursday, July 13, 2006

Past Life

Hello everyone, it's Caitlin. I had absolutly nothing to write about for quite a few days now.. probably going over a week! -meep- So that's not good :P I just was looking at some page and then ended up taking an online quiz titled "What were you in a past life?" .. hahaha well this is what it told me and I find it funny and weird because there wasn't even questions to answer, it just asked for profession so I put Student? :P

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Mute Poet.
Where You Lived: Alaska.
How You Died: In Childbirth.

LoL?!?! Anyways I think that was a nice way to start off an entry, right? :P I think each time you try something you will get a different result. I am bit tempted to see what else might come up.. I started to read the first book out of three for the upcoming school year. "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. It only has three chapters, and is a very short book, the chapters are quite long though, so I read a few pages a day. When I started I have to admit I was really confused because there was this intoduction part that made no sense. Now that I am in the story I am slowly figuring it out. It is a science fiction story, and I haven't read many (if any) of those, so I guess it takes place in the future or just what the author thiks could become of the future? It is about a fireman and apparently firemen in the future set houses on fire rather than put them out, because the one girl character is asking the fireman "Is it true that many years ago firemen used to actually put fires out rather than start them??" .. so it's a bit strange and the main character, the fireman, really confuses me with what he does sometimes... or at least the way it is written sounds like he has magic powers..haha.

I have been playing Runescape often the past few days. I haven't done much except collect cowhides to sell, because once I watched Buddy Foote sell some, I was eager to try myself and become successful. I sold two batches of them since & now I have some money and it was really fun. ^_^ I don't think many levels went up in any skills. My combat level is 20 now.. and my prayer went up two or three times from burying cow bones but that's about it. After this entry I am going to play a bit before lunch. In fact, I am so surprised I am even awake right now at 10:44AM! ;P Oh, and I must mention that I got my brother, Chase, to create his own Runescape username! We were outside together one afternoon and I was talking about how fun it is, and said he should check it out so watching him do tutorial island was helpful to me too (: He really explores though. I was and still am nervous to wander off and get lost but Chase was running all over the place and ended up in Falador all the way from Lumbridge! He found all these neat things too.. so it was pretty cool. I just had Chase take that 'Past Life' quiz himself and here is what it told him (LoL) :

In a Past Life...

You Were: An Insane Despot.
Where You Lived: Boliva.
How You Died: Hung for treason.

It is supposed to be really warm here this weekend, a heatwave I guess. I am looking forward to going out swimming somewhere, but it just is really hot to sleep at night, so that's the only down side to me anyways xP Buddy Foote and I discussed and worked on the layout last night. I think it's coming along great and definately can be put up before the blog's birthday! :D Oh, and just to note, I edited the stuff I had written in my blogger profile and changed some things ^^ I guess that's it for now. Have a good day (:

No comments: