Saturday, July 22, 2006

Rambling

Hello.. long time no write. =3 It's Caitlin.. in case you forgot I have the wonderful priviledge to write here since it's been soo long! xD Anyways, my excuse is I had nothing to write about. Now that may seem dull, but it's the truth. I hope that changes real soon though! I don't have much to say now even, but missed writing a whole lot. I predict this could be an entry full of rambling. First, I will welcome the newest person who also is lucky and recieved the wonderful priviledge of writing here. -pokes her brother Chase- (:

It has been very hot the past couple days. A heatwave just about. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go swimming but I am alright with that since I started to get things out I want to pack for when I go on vacation to the beach in exactly 20 days =) I am getting very excited. I can't wait till once we arrive, and I step out of the car and stretch after that 5 hour ride, and I smell this very strong salty sea water smell that makes my heart flutter. I think the ocean is beautiful, and ahh I can't wait to go in it and be knocked over, sideways, &upside-down, by the foamy waves riding my boogie board and diving through the waves fast before they turn over. I can't wait to stare in awe at all the pretty condos, hotels, and attractions, ride the bus, smell the seafood from a billion restaurants, go on long morning walks on the beach, and walk the boardwalk late into the night and see all the lights, rides, games, and arcades all the while dressed up in cute summer outfits. Maybe you can tell by reading such, I have been there before, and yes I have many times growing up, but it's been two years since, making me twice as excited. =) I am hoping we are lucky with gorgeous, warm, clear weather for the week. (: I also plan on bringing along a small journal pad, and taking the time each day to write a small paragraph down (if I can make it small..sometimes I have a habit of writing too much -meep-) about the day, what I did, saw, or anything interesting about the trip. That way when I return, I could type up my paragraphs into a nifty entry about my vacation. =)

Again today, I don't have anything to say! Well, it is morning so stuff could happen today :P I started writing this entry two days ago, so each day I could add to it until I felt it ready to be posted =) Yesterday and the day before, I felt like going outside most of the day, and really didn't want to come on the computer. It was strange, I never had that feeling before, haha. Therefore I tried spending most of my day away from the computer. It worked only about 80% :P I played baseball, reluctantly, with my brother. (And hit a homerun!) Three innings was all he asked for, but we were playing in the middle of the day, hottest time, and I wanted a break which made him stomp off and quit. Concluding that activity. Later I just sat in the hammock, or walked around my yard barefoot which I find fun lol. I walked down to the stream after baseball because I was really hot, and went right in the stream and knelt in it, splashing myself. I would have sat or lay all down because it felt good, but never did. I've been riding my bike a lot, too. I made a path that I like to go around and around while listening to my iPod for at least a half hour-over an hour everyday, depending. ^.^ I've also been trying to practice running on occasion. I don't think I take the time to simply go for a healthy run enough, so I try to run once in awhile. I don't enjoy running very much though.

Right now it is raining out, which makes me sad. I promised myself to go and complete three innings for sure today with my brother (as it's supposed to be cooler). I guess I will go record/iPod now..aka iPoding. The term I made when I record songs/put them onto my iPod. I am trying to gather and completely have all the songs I want on my iPod before the vacation. That way I have a nice, enjoyable playlist for the car ride. Yay, I wrote a nice amount surprisingly, without having had anything to say. I guess this is just a rambling entry after all.

One more thing! Blog layout should be up oh so very soon =)

No comments: