Saturday, July 15, 2006

Whip It Hard

3,001 magic logs later, selling them all to two different buyers for 1k each, I finally got the money I needed, plus 900k+ extra, to buy a whip. I bought the whip just two days ago on July 13th. I tried selling my magic logs in game, screaming out in the Seers' Village bank in multiple worlds. Then I quickly went over to the offical Runescape forums marketplace and created a thread to sell my logs. I got two different buyers and sold all 3,001 logs; 2,000 to one and 1,001 to the other. Then without a second glance, I ran over to the Talverly Dungeon and killed lesser demons and baby blue dragons, getting my prayer up a level. It felt good to have my whip back again, killing monsters fast and hitting them hard. People laugh at me because my max hit with a whip without the special is 17 (never hit higher than 17 with a special [never hit 17 with a special]) but that's good enough for me. You know, I honestly don't care at times that people laugh at the levels of my current stats. If I like them and I'm happy with them, then that's all that matters. Am I happy with my level 1 construction? Of course! I have better things to put my money into than to build a house. Actually...I don't. But you know, I have my famous magic trees to cut for any construction money needs. I think I might go buy a dragon medium helmet, leaving me with only about 200k+ in the bank.

After killing a bit at the Taverly Dungeon, I wanted to do slayer and finally finish off those 11 cave slimes that I needed to slay. I went to the Slayer Master at the Edgeville Dungeon and bought a spiny helmet to prevent wall beasts from attacking me, got swamp tar from the Lumbridge Swamps, took it to Rimmington, and made some oil for my bullseye lantern, then I put the lantern all together, lit it, and went into the Lumbridge Caves, making sure I took some anti-posion potions. They were quick to kill, all 11, and I only got posioned once or twice. Then I had other tasks to do, switching from the Canfsis Slayer Master to the Edgeville Dungeon Slayer Master inbetween. Not in any order and not containing all I had to slay (remember, I'm highly forgetful), I had to kill the cave slimes, vampires, cave crawlers, vampires, desert lizards, skeletons, zombies, banshees, harpie bug swarms, werewolves, and now my current task: kill 51 hellhounds. I still have about 44 to go. Believe me, if you melee them, they practically suck your food up. Only killing that few, I ran out of a whole inventory of lobsters because the darn things were hitting up to 11's on me. I could take the oppurtunity to train ranged on them because me level is so low, or even magic (I got a lot of deaths from killing the level 75 monsters in the Security Stronghold, which I did for the first time once I got my whip, which took place right before I started slayer), but I prefer whipping things, and whipping them hard.

I didn't post yesterday for two reasons. A) I grounded myself from the computer to read my book "The Pearl" for school, which slowly led to the B) situation. While I was on the couch in the parlour reading the book, I heard a knock on the door and upon opening it stood my buddy Joey. One of my Mayfield friends, and not going to Mayfield all summer, I didn't see him all summer. When spoke for a while and then went for a bike ride up to Mayfield to his house. I didn't plan on it but we went to the yearly summer picnic in Mayfield that day with him, called the "Corn and Clam Slam". Then the B) thing popped up around eight o' clock when I was supposed to go home. So here's the situation: B) I slept over Joey's house, therefore no blog posting. We played the Playstation 2 for a while, playing "Juiced". That is a great racing game and only one of the few I like, or actually really played at that fact. My average racing game is Mario Kart, not any realistic street racing title. But after racing a few races, we just got the idea to wreck into each other with the Viper GTS or whatever the hell it was which turned out to be a blast, and I actually got a cramp from laughing. Oh yes, we watching Pee-Wee's Great Adventure that night too, it was on TV. Since Pee-Wee was on Adult Swim, I watched it. Weird and goofy show, but I like it. I laugh at things that make little sense or is just downright strange. But the movie was very different from the show, a bit more real for that matter. More down to earth if you know what I mean.

Anyway, Joey had to go to a graduation party or the whatnot for his sister or something (I honestly too tired to even remember general details) and I had to go. However, my friend, Corey, took me to the Corn and Clam Slam again today. Kyle came also. Today was the day of the parade. They ran out of clams right as soon as I was about to buy some, so I had clam chowder today. Fried dough is good. Corey lost another eight dollars at the wheel, losing twelve on Thursday. I'm too tired to type and focus. So...Runescape pictures!

July 9th: Smelting the gold and silver ores that I mined at the Al-Khaird Chasm Mine.



July 9th: Going to Keldagrim for the first time, so I got to watch that little intro movie.



July 9th: Mining the gold rocks at The ThZaar.



July 10th: Doing "The Family Crest" quest.



July 13th: The top section of my bank with the main attraction being the nice 3.5 million gp I had before I bought my whip and after I sold my magic logs.



July 13th: Heading over to the baby blue dragons, posing for a picture by the ghosts. With my whip, of course.



July 13th: Killing vampires as a slayer task.



July 13th: Killing banshees as a slayer task.



July 13th: Killing Harpie bug swarms as a slayer task.



July 14th: Killing werewolves as a slayer task.



April 25th: A picture Craig took when he was playing on my desktop. He was doing a clue scroll and thought the note was funny. Don't forget to feed the chickens.



April 10th: The Easter holiday event -- egg-fest.



April 8th: While law running, I noticed all of these flowers people put into the ground.



December 24th, 2005: The good ol' days of being an early member. When World 100 was the highest world. When I had a thousand 1 level skills. Actually, the bad ol' days...



October 5th, 2005: The days of being f2p.



I'm going to go fall asleep playing Runescapre and killing hellhounds. Those pictures I promised will hopefully come soon. And we got a new writer for Buddy Foote's Blog v.2! But only will they reveil themselves upon their first day of posting! Hopefully with a new friend to the community, you will see a much more updated blog, now that we have three muskateers writing on it.

1299 gold bars to go, so have a good day. (Random good-bye saying).

No comments: