Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First Day of 10th Grade

Today was the official first day of 10th grade! Wow, what a long day! My school did something different this year, mailed us our schedules two days before the first day. I always wanted this to happen, that way I could organize myself better and plan out where I had to be. There also was one other change, no more homeroom. Haha I found this ridiculously odd, I mean come on, what high school in America does not have homeroom?! I don't know about you, I just never heard of that really..haha homeroom is a part of the day! :P I liked it, and it will be missed. -ahem- Now after our morning locker visit we go straight to 1st period.

The first day and the last day of summer went perfectly smooth. I had a pretty good day I must say. :] It was great to see all my friends, and my schedule is picture perfect! I love everything about it, not one complaint, and I have every class with a number of close friends which is just super! For fun and myself, I will list my schedule below:

1st- Advanced World Cultures
2nd- Computer Applications III
3rd- Spanish 2
4th- SAT Prep Classes
5th- Advanced English 2
--Lunch--
6th- Advanced Algebra 2
7th- Safety Ed/ Adv. Biology/Study
8th- Gym/Study/Adv. Biology

I actually have two study halls this year, one more than last so thats real nice :D I am happy though. Today went real good. The teachers seem fine, and some I had before or know well. [: I did have homework though, yes on the very first night! Not a lot, just to read a poem and answer 4 questions, and since I had not done homework in awhile I hope I didnt write too long of answers.. -meep- I don't want to over do it the first time, but sometimes I honestly don't know how it happens or where it comes from :P

I am very tired though! I woke up around 5:30am, waddled out of bed like a duck, and took my time getting ready to leave for the bus around 7am..and I still had to rush a tiny bit, but I waited so long for the bus so..yeah, haha xD I just really wanted to get time in to write about my first day before I got ready for bed (need some sleep tonight bigtime!) I never fell asleep until midnight last night too..gosh can you believe that? x.O I guess that's it then! Adios <3 (:

No comments: