Saturday, August 05, 2006

Friend's House

Hey there =) I have some time and decided I'll write an entry about my time with my best friend yesterday. Oh and this is Caitlin ^^ Haha. Hm okay..so first let me say the temperature here as dropped considerably and it feels very nice! So far it is working out for the better, because the cool temps this week will be comfortable to pack and stuff, but I won't mind it getting hot again for next week? -wink wink- =P

I was supposed to go to my friend Heather's house Thursday, but that never happened so I got to go on over Friday. We did a lot of different things, so had a lot of fun. ;D Heather had wrote down some pretty fun ideas and then I'd pull something from a hat. First, we went outside with this can of foamy spray stuff. It's like..er how can I describe it. Maybe you have seen cars with stuff written on it, like 'Go team!" or whatever. Well it was that foamy kinda creamy stuff. It looked like shaving cream if you ask me, and it was the real cheap stuff 'cause it came out bad. Heather and I drew stuff in the middle of the road, jumping out of the way as cars came by to go hide behind a garage..then we went behind her old house and drew on a window pane, tree trunks, and a rock while writing our initals*BFF, hearts, and smilie faces :) all over. It was fun though! ^^ That made us kind of hot, so luckily we got to go swimming over her grandmother's house. The pool water was a pretty high 88 degrees, which is real warm for a non-heated pool. Still felt good though. Heather's baby cousin, Colby, was in the pool with us. She's 3-years-old and really cute, but is super attached to Heather and wants Heather to hold her the whole time. Heather gets annoyed with that though after awhile..so she set up a float off the diving board to act as a wall, and hid behind it while I jumped over her xD After dinner we went up to the barn to see the animals, but didn't stay very long because then this girl Karissa showed up again. I met her last time, and she is like Heather's second cousin or something..but she was calling us so we came out of hiding haha. I mentioned her once before...she is three years younger than us I think? Anyways we played a card game, but that got boring and it was nice out so the now three of us, went for a walk. Heather brought chalk and silly string so we decorated the road again, and showed Karissa the decorating we did earlier =P Karissa's a nice girl, but sometimes I think 'woah' with some of the things that come out of her mouth..xD She just made herself a myspace because her boyfriend had one so I was telling her all the negatives about myspace and how I can't stand that site when she was telling me the comment she left her boyfriend which was a mouthful let's say =P I never met anyone who says the line 'Oh my god he was soooo hott' as many times as she does about different people like each time. I talked to her more this time, and we both agreed on stuff, surprisingly. Since I am bored I'll share with you what. xP Justin Timberlake's new song doesn't sound like him, the lead singer of Panic! At the Disco is really hott, Banana Twins are tasty, and blonde hair looks real good on people if it's not yellow nor white :P Hahaha. Then she wanted to go home and left us after a little while, so Heather and I tried to concentrate on a game of Monoply but I wasn't in the mood, and mad at myself for not being able to do mental math for money so the game was aborted and we looked at clothes instead. That was about it. (=

Yesterday before Heather's guess what I did? Went school supply shopping! x.O I think I got everything I need or wanted now, so I'm all set :) Then this morning, we put my dog Cheyenne in the car, with me sitting next to her, and took her to get some yearly shots. It's fun to be with Cheyenne in the car. She steps on me sometimes though, yet all went well and it goes so fast. Now I was just importing this Nickelback CD onto iTunes that my dad found in his truck (my cousin left it there he said), and it's really good! I like it a lot, and thought I'd mention. I can't think of anything else to say, so will go off to eat lunch and ride my bike. I hope everyone has a terrific day<3

No comments: