Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hanging By A Moment

"I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you"

That song by Lifehouse is playing right now and I decided to start off with it's chorus since the lyrics are nice. =) Let's see what I want to talk about. Gosh, school is this Wednesday! I feel like school just ended, which is a good thing because maybe when I go back things will feel the same, and I can get used to it all again as if this was a long weekend. xP One thing I don't neccessarily favor about school ending then restarting like it does, is that it takes someone shy like me, pretty much all year to get friendly with most of my peers. I mean by the end of the year I was having conversations with people I barely spoke to before. So..now going back, as like every year, I will be too shy and won't speak to any of those people and then I feel like I have to take all year to get comfortable enough and used to it all, and catching up with other peers. If that makes any sense to you, or you can understand then that's good. Unless! Unless I saw you over the summer &you were one of my everyday friends I talked to at school to begin with, then there isn't a problem of course. xD Everyone I encounter seems to be asking me if I am ready for school. I tell them all the same line "For the most part, but not ready enough if I had to go like, tomorrow." That stands as still true right now. I sat down earlier and made a to-do list. The point is I am not really, really ready, yet excited and sort of nervous. I wish we could have our schedules mailed to us a week before. -sigh- Enough about school now.

Yesterday I spent most of the day with my bee-you-tee-full BFF, Heather Lynn :] We had lots of fun! I brought her some seashells from the beach for her and her mother, which they both seemed to like. Then we went outside, and snuck over to her grandparent's house to pick apples for the horses. That was quite fun. Heather climbed the tree to throw as many to the ground as she could, all the while wearing a red shirt which she easily could have been seen &caught in, haha. While she did that, I collected them all, pulled stems out, and placed them in a bag. In the beginning we thought her grandfather was coming or something, and it made the whole plan a lot more fun to try hiding from them so they would never even know we were there. Well when that happened, Heather flew down from the tree, and she was like 'Quick!! Grab the bag, let's run behind that tree!!' so we both were in such a rush with us both grabbing for the apple bag and running forward at the same time to where our feet got tangled and we both tripped, and the apples came flying out everywhere all over the ground! It was hilarious, and we were laughing so hard xD We got tons of apples though, and fed them to a few cows and the two horses, Belle and Ginger. Cows have such long tongues! I was scared to feed the cow an apple with my hand, since when Heather did it's tongue touched her hand and it was huge! I have a fear of what if the cow bites my hand by accident? x.O Therefore I poked a stick through my apple and fed it to the cow. It's funn..I love animals! :P

After dinner, we spent the rest of the time in Heather's bedroom. She had this huge J-14 poster of random singer guys such as "Ashley Parker Angel, Chris Brown, BowWow, Zach, Pete Wentz, and Billie Joe". It was one cool poster. We cut it up though, haha. Out of all those people, Heather and I only liked Pete Wentz (lead singer of Fall Out Boy) and Billie Joe (lead singer of Green Day), so I cut out adorable Petey for my bedroom wall, and Heather hung up Billie Joe behind her door. Tehe. I took the pic of Bow Wow for my friends Abby and Nicole, since they love him, hehe. xD We were going through all her school clothes, and her new backpack and just getting stuff together. Heather tried on like every outfit, and I tried helping her decide what she should wear the first day, and then it's confusing because there is a slightly different dress code for Vo-Tech you have to consider, and it drove Heather insane because she doesn't exactly like it. Anyways, it worked out in the end so that's good. (:

Yesterday I spent the day shopping at a dozen stores. My brother needed some stuff, and I came in hopes of finding a new skirt for the first day of school, although I didn't need anything. I found a skirt I absolutely loved at Target, and it would be in the dress code as well, but sadly, they didn't have my size, which made me depressed. Unfortunately, I won't have a new skirt for the first day of school, but that's okay, I'll wear another one and come back to Target next weekend to see if they have my size in then.

Now it is time for a short Runescape update! I played Runescape two nights since my last entry! :D I was stoked, I hadn't played it since before I went on vacation, so I finally found time too! Steve had last left me ready to start fly fishing. Luckily, it didn't take me that long to refresh my mind with where I was and what I had to do. (Runescape maps are oh so useful! Haha) Fly fishing was very neat! Your character's head bobs, and that's funny. I had over 1,400 feathers to use, and I caught so many fish (trout&salmon), that I still didn't even get down to 1,000 feathers! My fishing level went up to 32 I think, and then I cooked all those fish I caught, which caused my cooking levels to go up to 33, making it my highest! My firemaking went up a level or two as well, because my bank had reached it's limit of items to hold, so I needed to try to clean it up. I had a lot of logs from regular trees, 72 to be exact, so I burned them up. Now I am not sure where or what I will do next. I need to take a break from fishing..so we'll see what happens&where I will end up. Runescape is really fun, it keeps my attention since there is so much to do, I can't keep track of it all! :) I don't play on Neopets.com as much anymore, and have been picking RS over it lately. That's okay, there isn't much I have to do on Neo anymore. I will probably delete my 600th guild I had there, haha, and then come on whenever I want to collect avatars, zap pets, &earn NP. :) I think that'd be best. I can't have the stress from my dying guild bugging me during the school year, so now I'll try to make it so I simply can go and play any of my two favorite online games whenever I want to enjoy it and have the time :D -nods- Now I will go eat lunch, so have a good day!

No comments: