Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rollercoasters Galore!

Point of title: making fun of my old Links Galore! that I did back in July and August 2005. But besides links, I'll be showing the pictures that I promised in my last entry about my Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 park, New Jermyn Park. But that'll be later on after I write some wonderful text.

Yesterday I was playing Runescape when about mid day my friend Joey called wondering if I felt like going downtown to Waynes Diner for lunch, and then maybe for a bike ride. Not going for a bike ride really since I was sick (besides the time I made a hair appointment for my grandmother and then got her prescription drugs) and that the restaurant had really good and cheap food, I told him I'd go with him. I swore he said that he'd meet me in front of my house, so I got ready and got my bike and waited out in front of my house. Then I started to get bored and went around the block about six times. Maybe a half hour or a little less than, I was wondering where the hell he was, so I got his cell number from my home's caller ID and called him on my cell phone. It turned out he was waiting for me in front of the restaurant and said to go there, not my house. Making a rather bad mistake, I quickly rushed up on my bike to downtown Jermyn. At Waynes, I had a BLT with a side of french fries, three mozzarella sticks, and a Sierra Mist. Afterwards, I went for a ride with him back to his house in Mayfield because his parents called him saying he had a chore or two to do. I couldn't stay, so I rode back to Jermyn to my house and resumed playing Runescape. Later on that day, Joey came back and knocked at the door. This time he was with "G". So then I went back to Mayfield, played football, with to Joey's house and played an ATV racing game, then I went back home to Jermyn. Note to Caitlin: I saw Kobrick when I was coming home that night. Kobrick was our pre chem teacher in 9th grade. I noticed somebody fat walking their dog walking down the sidewalk on Madison Avenue and looking closer I noticed it was Kobrick. I'm not too sure though because like I said, it was night and dark out. Finally, school's almost back in session and now I see her after a whole summer of being on the lookout.

Anyway, all of a sudden I just became tired, dizzy, and now I have a headache, so excuse the poor quality entry you have read and will hopefully continue to read. I guess those three eggrolls and glasses of milk didn't mix.

I was having a conversation with Dante this morning while playing Runescape and I was saying some pretty random things to him before I signed off to upload pictures to Imageshack. I was telling him that once I get 75 attack, strength, and defence (I call that 75,75,75 for short) that I was going to go to f2p for two days enforcing the rules (reporting rule breakers) and getting my firemaking up. After saying that I might go get my firemaking to 70, he pointed out that firemaking is a worthless skill and really isn't that important. And I have to agree. Firemaking is pretty worthless. The only good use is lighting a bullseye lantern or the such, then you don't really need it. However I told Dante that I bet someday Jagex will update firemaking in a big way, and when everybody has low firemaking levels, they'll start to complain. I told Dante my own bizarre update idea that I just said to be random and funny. This update will involve some icy and snowy wasteland where you must make fires to keep warm, or otherwise (like in the desert when you have no water) large amount of HP will be deducted from you. I told him that the only trees in this wasteland will be magic trees, because they're magical and can grow anywhere. I told him that when I'm 75 firemaking and sitting in this new wasteland by the fire while I'll be wearing my new fur coat that I just crafted (I guess making clothes would be crafting) that I'll be laughing at all the goblins out there, freezing to death in the artic tundra. Yes, I'm weird like that.

My current Runescape news: I gave up fighting the level 50 agressive giant spiders in the Security Stronghold and headed over to the lost city of Zanaris to fight otherwordly beings. Not only do these guys have 66 hp (16 more than the spiders) but they can drop three dragon items: dragon spear, dragon left half, and a dragon medium helmet. So far the rarest thing I got from them is a half of a key -- the teeth. So at that, I now have two half teeths and a crystal key. I'd also like to mention that my combat level is now 90. Only two more levels away from my goal. I plan on going up a level in strength and defence (being that I'm now 75 attack) once a day. That means it'll take five days or less (if I go up two levels in a day) to get 75,75,75.

And now for the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 pictures:

My amusement park, the New Jermyn Park:

A full view of my park still early in development.



I'm still working on the park in this picture but all shops, rides, and pathways are already in place. The only thing left was adding scenery including themes, benches, garbage cans, flower gardens, and full forests.



This picture was taken when I was trying to figure out the coordinates to use to have my park guests respawn in a new location due to a little bug that I have probably done myself. I used these red objects that you see in the pictures to count up the spaces from where I want the guests to spawn. And in the end, it worked out. Refer to previous post for more information.



Here's the enterance of my park. You can see the first station of the Jermyn Monorail and the mini-golf course that I have both created.



Here's one of the rollercoasters that are custom made by me. This one is called the Wild Mouse Trap and has a very high intensity rating, the highest in the park. However it is still a popular hit for the daring wanting to try it out.



Here's the ride that I have created that I'm very proud of, the Jermyn Mountain Coaster. This long rollercoaster ride (about 5 minutes plus) takes you through and up and down the Jermyn Mountain with steep drops, a long helix, and twists and turns. A popular hit in my park, as you can see by the quene line.



Here's one of the many food courts that I have in my park.



I forgot what this log flume ride was called (something like the Mountain Flume or Mountain Splash) but I too have created it myself. Another hit in the park, this ride goes right through the middle of the food court.



I believe this rollercoaster is called something like the Blue Hurricane or Ice Chaser (I forgot which). This ride was not made by me but was pre made and came with the game.



Another food court, but this one is located in the lovely woods. A quiet place, as you can see. The three gentle rides in this picture aren't really used that much.



My custom made wooden rollercoaster, the Haunted Woods Coaster. This wooden coaster features a steep drop with a loop at the end. Not much of a hit but many guests enjoy it.



The Cyclops, a rollercoaster with more loops than I can say at the moment (due to my sudden dizziness). This is my second favorite ride that I built myself. Note the one drop with the double loops.



The Jermyn Reel, a pain to make because the intensity was very high, about 17 to 18. Luckily with enough work and patience I got it down low, and got the excitement up high.



I forgot the name of this slide,but I too made it myself. It was a pain to make because the ride tracks were very close to each other and I kept on running into other parts of the ride. Finally, as you can see, I made the track complete.



Hyper Splash, my water rollercoaster. Another big hit.



My go-karts track located in the haunted woods.



My loyal park guest, Buddy K. Foote, on the Hyper Splash. He later got mad and left the park so I'll have to make a Buddy K. Foote II.



The overview of my park. Since this picture was taken I added another rollercoaster by The Jermyn Reel, so I'll have to get a picture of that someday.



The tragedy of my guests getting stuck outside of my park when they want to go home, because of that little bug I have in the path. I just try to imagine these people don't exist because it sort of ruins my funny seeing their sad faces and slow paced walking.



My old park, Jermyn Park. It has the same geography of the New Jermyn Park but different rides, and the park sucked in every way. Why? Guest got lost, there was puck everywhere and dirty paths, lots of vandelism, and I didn't have one custom rollercoaster at all in the whole park.




And for some quick Runescape snapshots:

August 2nd: While doing The Freminick Trials, I took a break to talk to my pet rock.



August 13th: Fighting the level 50 spiders in the Security Stronghold.



August 15th: Fighting otherwordly beings.



I was going to add a lot more to this entry, but I'm starting to not feel so good. So, I'm off. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! :D Remember me?

:P

Uhm. Hiii ^^ -excited- !

I just got home 2 hours ago, and finished reading your good blog entries (: I have a lot of catching up to do, haha. That Rollercoaster Tycoon version looks real similiar to mine, and I don't understand why you'd have a problem with guests, gosh when I played that game I'd have too many I wouldn't know what to do with them so kicked them out xD If that was even possible..? I like your park though, makes me want to play again too which I just might do ^^

Ahhh the beach was real sweet. =) GorgeOuS! To let you know :)

I also am commenting because of the 'Note to Caitlin' ahahahaaa! I laughed reading that. I was hoping you'd see 'that woman' eventually! Lawlz..haha x.O I guess she came out of hiding just in time for school around the corner -cough-

[;

I am sad to have read you are still feeling under the weather, but this entry was from Tuesday and now it is Saturday and I hope you're well by now ;)

I don't have much time to stay online right now, but was anxious to sign online to see what was up. I did keep a journal of my vacation, real similiar to your cabin logs..so I should definately be online tomorrow to type that up & hopefully chat with you :)

I hope all is well! Talk to you soon :)