Friday, November 17, 2006

Floody Music Classes

Hello der! I have tonight to myself for the most part, even though I had many options to do something or go somewhere..I declined them all :P I don't really know why..I guess I just wanted to stay home the whole time..that's not a bad thing, is it? :P I am, you guessed it, importing songs on iTunes, thus writing a blog entry in the meantime. Now I can't even begin to tell you how amazing Panic! At the Disco's CD is ;D It is great and I love it and plan to jam out to it all night...ahhh when I love a certain song or band I get so excited when I hear them that I feel like getting up and dancing all over the place until I run out of energy! Haha..
"Swear to shake it up..if you swear to listen, oh we're still so young, desperate for attention..."

Not only that, in the CD case I found another CD stuck in there which was a mix with another set of great songs on from bands like Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake so when I popped in this unknown mixed CD I was like "woah these songs rock! yay -import-" xD Music makes me feel good, hehe (: Okay I will move on now, if I can stop singing along&tapping my feet&bouncing my shoulders&nodding my head..lala "Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, FASTER!"

Yesterday we got pummeled all of a sudden with HEAVY downpours, I mean heavy, fast showers that cause flash flooding. In all the past floods in the area, thankfully, my homes were fine without any damage except for the water in the basement that everyone gets. Last night was different, very different... My stone driveway started filling up like a pond, and I have this slate stone path that runs on a slant down to the door of my one house connected to it. Well, I guess there was so much water that it started running down that path, filling the entire width of it, and rather deep, such as a mini stream of water you'd see on the side of a road. As I mentioned, this path connects to my one door. I have no clue what happened, maybe water came under the door, up from the ground, through the walls, but however it did the sunroom that is right there got flooded pretty bad. The carpet in the whole room is terribly drenched, it is filled with so much water the carpet feels like a shallow pond. Many items in the room got ruined. There was also some mud, and even a few worms, yes, worms! Keep in mind this is in my house, in the front sun room! =/ This was the worst flood-related thing that ever happened to me at that house, and it's not a pretty situation. We have to see next if the drywall got wet inside the walls, because if it did, deadly mold will start growing, fast, and it can make a person very sick. The room is already starting to smell weird, and I am scared to go in it.. It's a real shame, I am trying to figure out how this happened. It's so..weird. A pile of rocks from my driveway have found there way in front of the door on top of that, and my dirt road is broken apart at places, and my neighbor's group of boulder-sized rocks have found there way in my front lawn. It is quite messy =(

Aside from that, I had an okay week. Today I took this Spanish test that was a killa :P I found out there are like 4 points taken of per incorrect answer, and that's a lot..and I know I got one wrong already because I had to translate the sentence "The boys were working everyday." and that is imperfect and I am 99% sure I translated that in the preterite...but didn't think twice of it then because we barely, if at all, went over examples and uses of the imperfect tense! Unless I lost all my memory, I can't remember our teacher giving us the example for a sentence "The house was red." or something..-sighs- I get so confused in there, it's like we all can try so hard to do everything perfect and there will always be something the teacher claims she told us or taught us or gave us and won't believe anyone if we say otherwise.. =/ It is as if it is a useless battle, unless we can read her mind we will always, always, be a step behind and can't keep up, lol, if that made sense. I never know what to do then..I am so nervous when I walk into Spanish everyday because I triple check I did everything I had to do and didn't forget a word she said..lol man it's just not what I look forward to at all, and I apologize for ranting here but it's just I really liked Spanish last year, and I still enjoy learning how to speak another language because I can actually "get" that kind of stuff..it's just..everything else I guess =/ So stressful sometimes.."Gotta Keep Trying" :P

I had an orthodontist appointment Tuesday after school. It was a bit..painful, actually. They have trouble taking my wires out to change them, which makes it more uncomfortable for me :P The only reason I am really bothering to mention this is because they said I am almost done, and that is mighty exciting. Sure, "almost or soon" can mean next year but hey, I guess progress is being made. December will mark two years of having them on, so y'know, that's cool. I wonder if I will look any different with them off, haha.

I think I have written more than my share for now, and will try to write another time this weekend. Thank goodness I wrote about my braces because that reminded me I got rubber bands I better go put in! :O Hehe, and then I may play Runescape. I have started to mine coal =) In my next entry, I hope to have one for this weekend, I will have to make sure to tell all about it..most likely for my daily blog special (; -bobs head to music some more-

/__Radically Random__
Some of the Best Awsometastic Words that Aren't Real:

1. ginormous (adjective): bigger than gigantic and bigger than enormous

2. confuzzled (adjective): confused and puzzled at the same time

3. woot (interjection): an exclamation of joy or excitement

4. chillax (verb): chill out/relax, hang out with friends



No comments: