Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween '06

Hello. Well, I (Caitlin) have some free time this school night (which is very swuh-eet) and wanted to put up a blog entry in an attempt to do my part in helping the blog stay updated, which may result in a higher chance of keeping nice visitor stats. (: Yesterday was Halloween, and I went out trick-or-treating after school with my brother and friend. We had fun, it wasn't as fun as previous years, but I got tons of candy so that was nice :P I dressed up as a cowgirl with my friend and my brother just wore camoflauge and claimed to be a hunter. -shrugs- I wore jeans, a flannel shirt, and a large buckled belt. I tied a bandana around my neck and rope to my jeans. Then braided my hair and put a pretty expensive black cowboy hat on. It worked out pretty well. The weather was so perfect too! It was pretty warm that night which I enjoyed ^.^

Today I had a couple tests so I was stressed out about them all day. I had a SAT Prep vocabulary quiz (which I had to do some guessing on ;o ) and then I had a big algebra and biology test. They weren't as difficult as I worried so much over, but I feel relieved anyway that I don't have to worry about the bio anymore because I was supposed to have that test so many days ago but it kept getting pushed up (which was fine at the time) but now it is over && that IS good :P Oh, and I got my Spanish test back today as well and I got a 102! :D I was really happy about that because I had studied for that every night while at Drama last week, and being there isn't neccessarily the best place to study thoroughly, yet I tried and was pleased with how it worked out. ^^

I am listening to a nice song now called "Decembers" by Hawthorne Heights, and because it is kind of soft, slow, and sweet it is reminding me of something. Lately, a number of people&friends have been asking me why I don't seem as happy and that I am barely smiling half as much as I used to this past month or so. I tend to be a person who can't help but smile constantly, and it is surprising me that people feel I am like depressed or something. I'm not though, lol, but I guess I can admit I haven't been the happiest every single day I wake up recently, for reasons that don't make much sense. :P Sometimes I keep thinking about last school year and there were so many good things about it that happened at certain times throughout the year that I hoped when those times came around again this year they would be the same or better, and maybe I just have too high of hopes, but I don't know, it's weird. So far it just doesn't seem to be going as great..and I miss "stuff" :P I remember almost crying at lunch this school year already because I got so frustrated and upset out of nowhere, and wanted to go home. I don't even know whyyy :P LoL. I wish I could relive last school year so bad somedays, it was so awesome I can't even explain. And not even just that, there is more, but man it's so confusing...I feel so lost, it's hard to explain... =/

Anyways, I am focusing on other things, and will try to make this year and "stuff" good too, which that makes me happy to think :] Unfortunately, all that I just said probably made no sense to anyone, but I needed to just type it anyway. I am very happy to be writing here, it's good ^_~ I played Runescape Monday night and than just a half hour ago to finish this Halloween Event quest type of thing that Steve told me about. It was much easier to complete than I predicted, and at the end I got myself one of those skeleton suits and pumpkin heads like everyone else. =) After I post this I plan on going back onto Runescape to return to mining which I started doing. It's fun ;] Now I didn't forget about my daily blog special, and since I mentioned the song "Decembers" which just finished playing, I think I will post part of the lyrics below. I like them a lot :]

//__Radically Random__\\

"Let's try to remember these days back in December.
Our lives were very different, I was lonely when we first met.
A small upstairs apartment, driving through the darkness
To get back home before they knew you were even gone.

You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat.
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink.
You don't have to cover up how you feel when you're in love.
I always know I'm not enough to even make you think."

No comments: