Thursday, November 16, 2006

Quick Update

Currently I'm at school in computer class, and currently it's pretty sad that this is the only place I have the free time and momentum of thought to type up an entry. Everybody else in here are working on brochures, or playing games on the computers, so I'm taking the time to type up just a quick update, and being at school, don't expect any 'daily blog specials' from me.

Three days until the Wii, and as the launch day grows nearer I grow more impatient until the day that I'm outside of the Toys R' Us in Dickson City with about three hundred dollars in my pocket, and I joyfully walk into the store, hand over the preorder slip, and run away with the Wii box. I plan on buying about two to three games, and also maybe an extra Wii controller. When the Nintendo DS came out, I was excited about it as it was a new form of handheld gaming. But, I only have a single game for it, the battery has been dead for about a year now, and I lost the charger. Even though I loved the DS, I never really got into the gaming mood of it, as Runescape quickly came into my life after the DS and that overtook all forms of console gaming. I do, however, want to take back my console gaming passion with the Wii, and that's why I want to purchase a lot at launch so that I can get into the Wii. Bad thing though, as I swear I mentioned before, that the Runescape hunting skill is probably coming out this following Monday. That means I'll only have one day with the Wii before I have to switch back and forth from the Wii to Runescape, and vice versa. A bad time for a new skill to come out in my life. I'm still not done with my goal of 80 cooking yet, and I'm only a few exp away from 79 cooking, and currently I'm 78 fishing. Cooking is like my new woodcutting -- I'm addicted to it. However, I was cooking lobsters this morning before school, and the small amount I recntly caught don't even seem to be adding up in the exp for 79 cooking. Oh well...

Time for Spanish class as the bell is going to ring within a few seconds. Yesterday she told us that we had a test tomorrow, and said that she has been telling us of this test for two weeks when it was only yesterday she told us.

Have a good one.

No comments: