Monday, November 27, 2006

Loss of Words

Hello, hello. It's Caitlin. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving..or if you are Canadian or anything else I hope you had a nice..weekend! =P I pretty much did. Friday, aka Black Friday I did not go shopping, but rather spent the afternoon attending my friend Carol's 16th birthday party =) It was fun. I took my friend Abby with me, well she was invited xD We pretty much spent the time playing Dance Dance Revolution, pool, or air hockey. Later on Abby and I played this new fun card game with Carol and her cousin. I forget the name of it now, but I liked it very much.

Saturday I spent most of the day decorating for the holidays! The tree was put up, and my brother and I decorated it, lights and all. I love decorating for holidays, it's so fun! I am sad to see my Thanksgiving break end, but it was one of the better "turkey breaks" this year. :]

I don't have all that much to say in this blog entry. I am shocked at it's shortness, yet I am pretty tired right now. I went for a long walk at the park this afternoon to get some fresh air since it was a beautiful warm day for late November.

Naturally my last paragraph should be about Runescape, but as I didn't play Runescape like at all this break, I have nothing much to say. I was pretty busy doing stuff everyday I guess, and when I stayed on the computer long&late at night I guess I got distracted doing other things, such as chatting in the Foote chat room! It is rather spiffy in there y'all. =) My daily blog special today features a funny yet strange part in my conversation with Buddy Foote about a famoys Disney character. How we got on this topic? No one will ever know, but we did spend a good chunk of time discussing this..

Radically Random...

me: lawlzy lawlz popper poo xD
Stephen: poo?
As in Winnie?
me: sure ^^
:P
but he'd be pooh
remember?
Stephen: Why is he Winnie The Poo?
me: winnie the pooh
i think
he's not
Stephen: *pooh
me: he's pooh
:P
haha
omg guess what
Stephen: What is a Pooh?
me: i made a winnie the pooh guild on neopets once
HAHA
idk!
:P
haha i wanna know now
Stephen: Because it's Winnie the Pooh
So Winnie is a Pooh
me: HAHAHAHA
=)
Stephen: But what is a Pooh that Winnie is?
A Pooh Bear?
me: i am gonna find out!
:P
you intrigued me
Stephen: But if he's a pooh bear, then is a pooh bear a type of pooh?
Maybe a pooh means a male bear
me: "Pooh" was the name of a swan in When We Were Very Young."
and they adopted it for winnie
Stephen: A swan...
A geez
me: someone england once asked "What is a Pooh, as in Winnie the Pooh? Is there such thing or did Milne make it up in order for my niece to act all innocent when she is trying to be rude?" trying to be rude? o.o
what does he mean
:P
Stephen: He means is Pooh meant as Poo
me: oh!
Stephen: Calling somebody a Poo is rude
So Winnie the Poo
me: gotcha. haha yeaaah!
:P
haha.
Stephen: Funny, somebody thought the same as me
me: :P
Definitions of POOH on the Web:

* A term used to describe the upward trip of either a logging tool or the drillstring.
hahaa
okay.
Stephen: Okay then. That tells me everything
me: :P
Stephen: Means Winnie is a lumberjack
me: hahahahahaha!
=P
aw winnie the pooh bear
Stephen: It's extremely funny how we got onto this conversation

Adios!*

No comments: