Sunday, November 19, 2006

Runescape and Some Wii

'Ello (: Well as I said, it is time for me to write another blog entry this weekend. I really look forward to getting to write something. This weekend didn't go as I originally planned, I think I was supposed to go out shopping and all kinds of stuff but as it turned out we got flooded like I mentioned. My father had to rip up all the carpet, and then the cement floor underneath had to be scrubbed with this smelly clorox solution. Today the cracks were cemented and stuff. I believe when that room was first built it had been a porch. Anyways, it's still not the prettiest situation but I think things will get back together soon.

Only three days of school this week before Thanksgiving vacation! I would be happier and more excited, but I am not because I have a few big tests this week to get through first, haha, including Algebra and Biology. =/ Plus I am dreading getting back that Spanish test..eh :P I have some studying and homework to do yet tonight, and I want to go play Runescape instead..but I can't just yet, haha :P

Well, Buddy Foote got his Wii today! He is telling me about it right now, so I might as well share that part of the conversation right here:

Caitlin:
hows the wii?!

Stephen:
Man, what a day
Wonderful. I was playing it today with my mother and brother. I only got one game and controller. And the nunchuck comes seperate and all stores were sold out
And the internet channel isn't out yet, and you have to buy it with Wii Points when it comes out

Caitlin:
hehe oh, i see ;P it is so cool you have one though, i bet its a lot of fun ! :D

Stephen:
Oh yea
My mother hates games and loves the Wii

Caitlin:
hehe :P

Stephen:
Of, if you could in your entry, include maybe the fact that when I went to get the Wii that a guy was robbed while I was there
Caitlin:
he was? o.o
poor guy

Stephen:
Yea. The manager came in and said...
"People buying the Wii, if you could please go briskly straight to your car upon leaving the store as a guy was just robbed in the parking lot and we're getting the cops here now."

Caitlin:
:O wow i'd be so scared lol

Stephen:
I was
Thankfully my father took me
He's a big guy
The Wii is amazing

I played Runescape last night after I finished my new layout for my little website, Starry Bliss. It is blue plaid, rather small, but I have been getting nice comments on it and I changed the music playlist and people have been "jamming out" on my page which is nice to see :P If anybody would be so kind, please visit it clicking here!

I told Steve what happened with Runescape and myself this weekend last night in our conversation so plan on posting that small "story" as my Daily Blog Special this evening. I have some things to add onto that as well. After getting the pickaxe I have been training by first killing those barbarians, but eventually ended up going down that hole into the Stronghold of Security place where I fought all sorts of different stuff, my favorite being the level 27 Minotaurs because they left the coolest things (I now have over 100 arrows to practice ranging with, yay!) It was a lot of fun down there, and I was proud I could kill such a high leveled monster. The level 16&27 goblins were a good pick of mine too, since the wolves didn't even leave a bone behind, haha. I may just stay down there and get all my levels of attack, strength, and defense to 30 or so before mining some coal again with my spiffy new axe I like very much! I also got a cool random event, where I had to kill the 4 feathered peasant and in return got those leathersomething shorts that leprechauns or something wear. The brown shorts with knee high white socks, and they are so cute and I like them because I wanted some kind of new outfit for my character to wear sometimes, haha, even if it looks weird on me. :P That is all I have for now, besides the story below of the rest of my Runescape-ness. "Have a sugary sweet day, as my friend Audrey would say."

Radically Random...

"i was heading to mine coal and had it up to here with people hogging it all with their super fast spiffy high mining levels&axes and being made fun of cuz i could never get anything lol. so i went walking around and got lost by the dwarven mines so when this random kid came up to me and said "hi" i said hi back and asked him if he knew where the pickaxe shop was and when he said he did i asked if he could take me there which he did. and he was a very nice Mexican, (he asked where i was from..i replied "around..lol" then he asked country so i told him USA and he told me Mexico which was cool..lol if true :P) and he kindly took me there and left so i realized i was 200gp short to buy an adamant pickaxe, but i got one later, and it told me my attack had to be 30 and it was currently 25 or 26 so i was close. anyways i was happy i had one for whenever the day came i could use it..and then i started killing those crazy barbarians around the coal place cuz they ranged from level 10-17 and they drop arrows sometimes which i need..and thats my story (:"

No comments: