Saturday, November 04, 2006

Zezima Pictures

Today, while talking to Craig, I sent him a picture and he was curious on how I did it as he wanted to send me some pictures to see. Of course I used Imageshack, but Craig never did anything of that kind so I gladly pointed him in the right direction, as his knowledge of Imageshack can help us greatly in sharing information. Anyhow, he sent me the URL to the image in Google Talk and behold the image was of Zezima in the fishing colony north of the Grand Tree. Craig took four pictures of Zezima before Zezima logged out (as Craig said he seemed to be having some lag) and sent them to me, along with some extra random pictures. I give full credit to him for the taking of the following pictures. Enjoy:

Pictures of Zezima




Other Pictures





I also want to share with you this banner I made to advertise the blog in BlogExplosion:


(This can be used to link to us)

Also, I want to mention that there may be another blog special, or just a thing I may post every once in a while in a seperate link. This special will be of conversations with friends, with these friends mostly being Caitlin or Chase. Right now at this very second I'm actually "creating" a conversation right now that you'll see posted in the near future. I'm also thinking of creating (on my old "extras" page) an archive of "Crossword Puzzle of the Day" and the possible upcoming "Conversation of the Day". You may be wondering what the point is of the conversation pages. Well, it's to get familar with your fellow blog writers here and to see them in chat and how they really are. It's like the little background information that you wouldn't otherwise know without reading or scanning through the conversations. It may answer questions, raise questions, or send you for a little extra read if you're a BFBv.2 regular. So watch out for this new blog special, and new archive page.

That's mostly what I have for you today, so now I'll let you view yet more Runescape pictures taken by your own, Buddy Foote.

Pictures of the Day



"Comment That Keyword!"

"what happen to the old nite that used to play runescape?"

This tragic event happened actually a while ago, but The Old Nite passed away from a form of cancer. Therefore, The Old Nite's account is forever inactive. May his soul rest in peace.

Have a good one, before the bad one comes along.

No comments: