Friday, January 26, 2007

Blah

Hi everyone! It's Caitlin, and again I wasn't able to sit and write a good entry until the end of the week =( I really want to try to write one or two during the week though. I need to work on that (; Well, I ended up having a good day today because we had our second 2-hour delay at school this whole year :P It wasn't due to any major snow, but the fact the temperature was so cold. They notified us of the delay (late start) to school the night before which I liked. They don't always tell us the night before, but I wish they would because it makes me happy to know ahead of time xD Usually we have quite a few delays, school closings, and early dismissals throughout the winter, but that's not the case this year. :P -shrugs-

School is going pretty good. I was one of the selected winners in the Literature category in the Reflections program at my school. =) It was the first time for me in that program xD I am really starting to be amazed at the number of literature-related contests I have won this year in some way. The Veteran's Day poem, the Freedom essay, and now this. Plus sweet praise on other random writing assignments in class. I don't believe it...maybe a streak of luck? :P I honestly never thought of myself of being good at writing poems or writing in general. It's really nice =))

I won't continue more into personal life stuff since it probably isn't that interesting to many. Instead I will drift into Runescape because, guess what, I played a few times after school this week! (: I have been fishing and cooking the crop I catch. I don't know why I decided to go that route and raise my levels there to 40 at least, but I enjoy it I guess. After I reach level 40 cooking and fishing I think I should try to craft, range, and perform magic because those skills I never ever do, they confuse me, and are all under 10, haha :P My brother recently gave me a mithril woodcutting axe to replace my black one so that was nice of him. ^^ I might go wandering around Runescape a little bit with him tonight.

So right now I am importing two amazing CDs of the band Say Anything. My friend and I are currently obsessed with their song "Wow I can get sexual too" which is a weird song, sure, but it is just the best. haha. Check it out =)

I think I just realized why this entry sounds pretty boring, pathetic and blah. Absolutly nothing interesting has happened in my life since...what, my birthday? that I have to write about. I started this entry and didn't even know how to start because I had little to share. I doubt this weekend is going to be any interesting. I am not even sure I can get a ride to return to volunteering at the library tomorrow. I haven't been there since last year and I'd like to go back sometime soon. :P I feel bored. I hope something good comes about soon that would make a good entry. If not, I will have to resort to writing about random things simply for the thrill of writing here and keeping it updated since that is fun at least. :) As far as a Daily Blog Special is concerned for this entry. I don't have anything right now. =/ Nothing much relates to this entry to attach..so I will just say that the forum, #Foote_Chat is growing and I look forward to checking it frequently for new messages to reply to. Please make me happy and join. Click here to visit the forum!

-Have a nice day ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry I havent commented in awhile...

lucky...your school gets delayed for cold temperature..I wish our school was like that x_x

Congrats on being one of the selected winners! You must be one spectacular writer xP