Monday, January 01, 2007

2007.

Well, here you have it. It's the year 2007. Just another year of the same old and with new problems, new worries, new conflicts, new world events, new news, new good things, new blog entries, new Runescape updates, and new things that I forgot to mention. I look at the year that's ahead of me and I see a repeat of last year and every single year before it. We have to go through the remainder of the school year, then we have our usual three month summer break where we have to read three required summer novels, and then we have to continue the next grade up come early September. Then new year comes again and it just repeats. The only change will be the year 2009 when I graduate from school, and summer is no longer seen as a vacation to me but rather just a season. Well, unless I start college in the fall of 2009 -- then summer will be just another vacation. And then because I want to get a major in education and become a teacher, then summer will be a vacation for the next thirty-five years until I retire. So therefore, summer will always be a vacation for me and I haven't a clue on how I got onto this discussion when I was originally talking about the new year.

2007. I remember in 1999 when there was such a big deal about the upcoming year and not just it being the start of the new year, but rather the beginning of a whole new millennium. Yes, I was very excited about the deal of being alive to have lived from one millennium to another, and to have rather lived now than in the 1700's or the 1800's, or even the early 1900's and having died right before I hit the big year of 2000. And I just remember the whole scare of the Y2K bug and how everybody thought the world was going to come to an end. And now look, seven years after 2000 already, and we're now in 2007. It goes to show on how fast time flies by. And guess what? I may be sad about how a whole new year is beginning (I was just getting used to writing 06 on my tests in school) but this year is going to fly by like the last, and for almost every single year that I live that'll mostly be true. 2006 was a year filled with many events, but who is it to say that this coming year won't be more exciting?

2007 is just another year to mark on the blog and is the third different year that this blog has seen. First it started on July 24th, 2005, and then survived for a full year in 2006, and is now inside the year 2007, and is all nice and comfy within the warm stomach of it. And here at BFBv.2, we'll promise you a full year of 2007 with blog entries, and we'll expect to see you in 2008 and every year after.

In other news...

#Foote_Chat now hosts four poems that I have written in the past for school. They can be found in the 'Creative Corner' forum. Also in the 'In The News' forum, you can find a fresh discussion on the hanging of Saddam Hussein. Want to make a topic of your own for discussion or to share written or drawn works with us? Then become a member of #Foote_Chat today by registering!

Being that I'm starving and have not eaten anything all day besides a small glass of eggnog and four small peanut butter chocolate things shaped like something, I think I'm going to go downstairs now and bother my mother to prepare supper faster. Y'know, to give her the motivation. I was going to type more, but I didn't want to get into something and then be called down for supper. So, here you go:

"Comment That Keyword!"

"where do you kill vampires for slaying in runescape"

In the Haunted Woods just east of Canifis and south of Fekenstrain's Castle. To enter the woods, just go on the 'bridge' that the slayer master is located on, and head east not on the path. Don't head too far south or the ghasts will get you. The Haunted Woods stretches from Canifis, down to the werewolf agility training area, and east to Port Phasmatys. Happy slaying!

And before I go, I just want to mention that this is the first New Year Day that BFBv.2 has four blog writers on it. Just last year I was the only one here, and it was pretty lonely. The other blog writers mean a lot to me for being a member to BFBv.2, and I hope they continue with their writing and help update the blog regularly for your reading pleasure. It makes me happy coming onto the blog in the morning or midday and seeing somebody else has posted. However because Jenifer does not have internet, she won't be with us until she gets internet. But believe me, when she gets the internet back at her apartment, she'll be throwing more blog entries at us than ever before.

Have a good one and have a good year!

No comments: