Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reasons for Runescape Part One

Hello, it is I, Chase. Recently many people have been asking when i will get Runescape members. here is the long awaited answer. When i think of the game Runescape, I see what it really is. It is designed to be like living as someone in old world England, Ireland, Scotland, or wales. You survive by doing what they did. But there mythology is also included. Before the Romans invaded and brought their own culture, these people believed in things that runescape is based on. Not to be modest, but it is the truth. I am a successful free player. I have good skills and can support myself. But, what reason would i have not to become a member. I want to be ready, that is why. The reason for runescape is not only to survive and live, but for quests! I went through all members quests and saw the minimum requirements. I want to be ready for those requirements. See, runecape is like Pokemon in some mutated and strange way. In both games you need to train to meet your goals. The quests give you something to work for. Need to do the legends quest for example. Cannot beat the boss. Keep training until you can. I love that feeling, but it has expired for me as a free player. I really want to do those members quests. I want to have to train to be able to do them. This ends part one. Part two will come soon.

Daily blog special: The average human will eat a pound of peanut butter in one year.

No comments: