Friday, January 26, 2007

Reasons for Runescape Part 2

Hello, it is I, Chase. I have come with the continutaion of my first post. Members. More skills. More world to explore. More itmes. More fun? I have recently reached all my goals qualifying myself to be a member. 60 mining, 50 smithing, 50 runecrafting, 770 total. But wait. Something changed. I got full monk and came upon a new plan. I am ready for memebrs, but, something else neds to be done first. Level 52 prayer. 46 currently it is. I will achieve this goal... But, I will be a member. I am going to get memebrs in the current week. But, I will not enter the members world till I am 100% ready. I will fight temptations not to enter, but I will do it. 52 prayer is a big goal, but I will do it! I have full monk, but I will discuss stats and what not at the forum. I have more to say, but that will come in part 3.

No comments: