Friday, January 05, 2007

Hello 2007

Hola. Sorry that I didn't get around to posting anything post New Year's. Therefore welcome 2007, a little late, but not too late. (: I had a great New Year's Eve, filled with fun over my friend Abby's house with my other friend Nicole. We stayed up close to 5am after watching the ball drop. We played SceneIt with her family for a little while. I was pretty proud I knew a couple! It was Disney version by the way. Then Abby, Nicole, and I went upstairs where we proceeded to fool around a whole lot. It was pretty funny. We wanted to make up a dance, but instead we created an extreme excersise video. Unfortunately the video didn't record because we didn't know how to do that right, but it was fun anyways. We dressed up in knee-high socks, headbands, and some weird hats. Then Nicole and I had to follow whatever excersise move Abby wanted to present. She chose to excersise some very unusual parts of the body, like your elbow, armpit, neck, and butt so it was crazy nuts. Then we were so hot and thristy afterwards. I guess that shows how good of a workout our video could have been, right? (; Nicole got a new digital camera for Christmas, and we spent the wee hours taking silly pictures of each other making faces and stuff with weird hair-dos. I love fooling around like that with friends, it's so much fun and you feel comfortable and not shy and you can so just let loose and be absolutly nuts without a care in the world! =) I got maybe 4 hours for sleep that night, but was sad when it was time to go. I am considering inviting Abby, Nicole, and my friend Heather to sleepover my house for my birthday next weekend since they all want too..but I will have to see. Plus I have to recover from this nasty cold. I have been sick since Christmas. I never fully got over that cold, but as soon as I went back to school I started to feel real sick again. I stayed after school for drama Tuesday (am on stage crew again for Fiddler on the Roof!) and was freezing. I felt so cold and I think my stomache hurt, then I felt like I had a fever that evening. I probably did, because I went to bed freezing still and woke up in the night sweating like crazy. Then I felt better in the morning but my throat killed throughout the day. By the next day I had pretty much no voice and was coughing a lot. Today I got some voice back, but my nose has been so stuffed since I woke up I have trouble breathing. :P Other than that I am doing okay now and have been taking medicine, staying away from people best I can since I'd feel bad if I got anyone sick, and relaxing. I have chosen not to volunteer over the library tomorrow so I can stay home all day and sleep in. Plus I need to try to feel better because Sunday I must attend this banquet.

For some strange reason I think I lost my train of thought or can't think of anymore to say. This does not happen and it's really weird. I initially intended for this entry to be long, but now I summed up things too much and don't know what I wanted to say next...

Hmm..still not coming to me. I am rather upset now because I wanted to type for awhile. -sits-

...

Well I have been thinking about the blog often and ideas for it. I, too, want to get the word of it and the new forum out there more. I know it's possible so I am going to keep thinking of creative ways :]

I don't like my first blog entry of the New Year. It is short and ridiculous! :P Maybe my cold is affecting the part of my brain that blogs. xD Yeah..well I guess I can share a funny story (conversation between my mother and I just before) for my Daily Blog Special. Or it can be a cute story about my friend and this sweet boy...hm. I think the funny one will work better ^^

Radically Random...

After school today, I believe my mother and I brought up this banquet I am going to Sunday again. I sometimes act really ignorant and fool around on purpose when I talk to my mom, and say some really silly things or ask ridiculous questions because I try to be funny if I am bored and just sitting there, but it never works, haha xD Well once she mentioned the banquet I started to walk away but I turned around and said "Oh, you shouldn't wear makeup to it on Sunday." She looked at me and burst out laughing like "psshh! I need it" Then I replied, "But I think I want to be against makeup...I noticed at school today how many girls apply tons of it and I think it is unneccessary. Plus with my like one-time experience with it, it was horrendous and made me look uglier than I already am.." My mom took offense saying "It is supposed to have the opposite effect! Everybody needs makeup. It makes girls look pretty." Then I asked "Well, why do we wear it on our face then, huh? Why don't they go putting it on their hand or leg?? :P" So my mom says "We put it on our eyes because it brings out a girl's eyes, and when a guy looks you in the eye he can say "Oh baby..."but I cut her off before she could finish and burst out saying "...Oh baby, TAKE OFF THAT GOOP!!"

Hahaha. xD That made her crack up, and my friend I told too. :P I am not really against makeup, it looks perfectly well on everyone else except me who is plain and simply an adorkably ugly duckling but I am proud to be such if I am. -nods- haha. not a problem xP But it was funny because I find that makeup can be goopy and like painting your face and I am sure some guys want to tell some girls "yo take off that mask of goop." Lol :P Anyways that is the end of my weird story. I like sharing stories from my day IF any are interesting to share :) I wish I had something better to write about this entry. I'm sorry. Don't you worry, maybe something less personal and more interesting will be found to write about. I doubt anybody really wants to read about small pieces of personal life stories of mine anyhow. ;P Hehe, have a good day, and don't catch a cold!

No comments: