Thursday, July 19, 2007

Can I please kill the Mockingbird?

Yesterday I finished reading "To Kill a Mockingbird". I do not get what makes it such a famous book. To me it is just a story about some kids lives and a hermit. Can someone please tell me what the hype about that book is all about. In other news I have recently developed a hate for South Korean merchandise. I wanted to buy something on ebay from there, but when i calculated shipping it came out to $19. The item was like $18.50. School has been lurking at me from a dark closet this past week. I signed up for metal shop, eventhough my friend Corey said it could lower my gpa. I told myself last night that I would just have to work extra, extra hard, but I still feel weird about it. I guesss I should start getting ready for school as well. I made of list of things I will need. A nice zipper binder, two clickster 5 lead pencils, and 4 packs of 5 lead. That is all I shall need. I really do not care much for my freshman year approaching. Last year I had 11 study halls every 6 days. Now I have one every 6. I may even need to bring some books home. Also there is a dance thing and I do not want people to ask me because I will be forced to say no, then they will tell other people that I am like stuckup or something, you know what I mean. I do not want to go with anyone.

I just noticed that it is raining, so that seems to end me having any chance to go outside today. Guess I will just hang inside with all my buddies lol. Again, I saw Family Guy last night. The episode was hilarious. Peter is fishing on a boat when he rescues a drowning guy. The guy is naked but he thinks he just lost his suit in the water. To apologize he invites the Griffins over for dinner. When they are greeted at the door, there little baby answers, and he is naked, but is is just a baby. Then the parents come down and the family learns they are nudists. After some veryfunny "over pg 13 humor that ifI showed anyone would laugh" a boy Meg's age walks in. Meg blushes then after some more hilarious stuff, the family leaves. Meg pursues seeing the boy her age, and they meet at a mall, where they are egged for being nudists, and the boy buys something while there that I cannot say but made it real funny. Eventually Meg's parents try being nudists for the boy, so they all play Yahtzee together. Peter wins and does the in your face dance at Meg, then she screems and runs away. Finally as the boy leaves the naked Peter and Lois stand at the door when Quagmire walks in (he has a secret obsession with Lois).. Very funny episode.

Also I would like to start a discussion over black socks. Nike makes these black ankle socks that I like alot and wear all the time. According to some people black socks should not be worn with snekers as they are only for dress and will make your feet smell and give you athletes foot. If this is true why does nike make a sport sock that is black. Please comment on this subject. In other news, lets talk about some video games. One of my all time favorite games from when I was little was my Pokemon Crystal version. Recently the internal battery died, so my file was destroyed. Not to worry though, I am currently looking on ebay for a brand new one, I really loved that game and a new one lasts 6 years plus. Also on my Nfl 2k5 game, I unlocked all my milestones and crib items, so the only replay value I have left is franchise and against other people. And finally I have aNascar game(by the way racecar spelt backwards is racecar), and I really like to play it because you can win by crashing other cars out of your way. Also my sister seems to be dwindling in her play of Roller Coaster Tycoon, so I say to her get on it because I want to get Mega Park. Also, this has nothing to do with video games but I just wanted to say it, I have a new desktop background of Eagles reciever Reggie Brown, with the whole 2007 schedule right next to it. It is realy nice compliment fromthere official website. Hmm, iI have more things to say but will wait until next time to say them. Goodbye and Thankyou Caitlin and Steve, I am staying.

2 comments:

Buddy Foote said...

Very nice entry, I enjoyed it. =)

I don't wear socks much myself, nevertheless black socks. I do own black socks though but they were only worn during school. I go totally sock-less in the summer. The funny thing is that I don't wear sandals but sneakers during the summer. ;) Meh, I can't walk in sandals.

Have a good one.

Unknown said...

I agree with Steve! That was such a good entry Chase! I am impressed :D

Good job on finishing your book. You might like Shane better. I will let you see some of my notes from it so you get an idea what it's about. We'll get it from the library tomorrow.

That price on shipping is really expensive I have to say...and I didn't remember if you picked metal or wood actually, so you chose to take metals? Hm. I'm sure it will work out for you, you do well with that stuff.

Haha I like your black socks, I saw you wearing them yesterday and kinda thought in my head I'd like a pair, lolz. :)

Good job unlocking about everything on your football game. I think those commercials on it are really weird though.. :P

I'm going to Heather's later but maybe tomorrow I can play rctycoon again. I sorta had a dream about it last night about my slacking over it. :P I want to take a screenshot too.

Sheesh, why must I type so much.