Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Roller Coasting

Hey there. I feel like writing a short entry, so we'll see where this goes. Before I go any further, I absolutly have to say thank you to the few people out there I am unaware of who voted for me in this blog's last Author of the Month poll. :D I am flattered and shocked I won, let alone got the votes I did from people I don't know. ;) So thank you so much! =)

Roller CoasterWell, it's been really hot the past three days, and I only got to go swimming on one of them! Stinks huh? :P It's alright though, I kept cool and played Roller Coaster Tycoon a lot because the room my old desktop computer is in contains the proper "fixings" to stay cool, haha. :) I like playing rctycoon. We have the oldest one I think and it's lots of fun trying to win scenerio after scenerio. My brother and I work together as a team, and split the parks up. I'm working on "Bumbly Beach" currently, one of my favorites, being it is a beach and all. ;) One summer my brother and I almost won the entire game, but then I think the files got lost after some computer restore, and now we've started again because last week when we were without internet we went searching through our dusty computer game discs we haven't played in a while and found it. :P I know my brother will play any game until he has beaten it completely, so there's no doubt we won't get to "Thunder Rock" by the end of the summer. This time we even unlocked these super cool parks we never saw before, ever. One is so big. It's called "Alton Park" and I really like it. I'd post a screenshot of something from the game, but my brother tried in his last entry and I tried yesterday and it didn't work. I know now what I didn't try yet, so maybe later. ;)

RidesWith all this excitement over playing Roller Coaster Tycoon, my brother suggested him and I take a trip to an amusement park this summer someday soon. We haven't gone to one since...-thinks-...I had to be in 5th or 6th grade? I think it'd be nice to go again, but I have a feeling Chase thinks I will be willing to go on all the roller coasters and crazy thrill rides, but truth be told, I so won't be. :P I'm scared I'll get hurt or fall out because of my "slimmy slenderina" figure, lolz. xD I do like to go on rides though, and know it could serve as a good blog entry eh? :]

BracesI had to go to the orthodontist yesterday, and it was a little painful. The appointment before this was uncomfortable too. =/ They only changed my bottom wire, but the first time they tried putting in a heavy bottom wire that wouldn't fit in my mouth, so they had to pull it out. That's what was most painful. :P Now they are having me wear one really thick rubber band on only the left side of my mouth until I go back in August. It's weird only having to wear it on one side, haha. I was thinking this morning that I've had these on for almost a good three years. I got them on in 8th grade. I don't mind having braces, but I am growing a little anxious to have them taken off so I can see what my teeth will look like when it's all done.

I feel complete now with this entry. :) I am going to try to post pictures/icons of things that match what I talked about in the entry. I thought if I could post pictures it would brighten up my entry a little, maybe make it more appealing. :] I am grateful for being Author of the Month, therefore I feel I should step it up a tad, hehe. ^.^ I am not sure the pictures are going to work the way I imagined, but I will give it a shot. :P Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am into rollercoasters too, and whenever possible, I go for them;-) even played the game once, but did not win anything;-))